• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kurloz Makara

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nooo, my stick! His name was George. We were going to elope to Hawaii next week :p *climbs out of the hole covered in more dirt* No, you got dirt all over you and now I feel guilty. At least you weren't at the bottom of the hole, it was kind of disgusting down there... ¬_¬
    *pokes you with a stick* You do realise that I'm stuck in the hole as well now? You're kind of in the way. I never planned to die stuck in a hole ¬_¬

Curses, I've been found out...
    *hides down a hole* NEVERRRR.

And yes. I am honestly sure. 100%. totally sure. There is no way that I find Téa or Misty remotely attractive in any way whatsoever. Absolutely noOHHH, SNAP >_<
    Yeah, the whole thing seems kinda pointless.

Ehhhh, I wasn't necessarily thinking of any specific character or anime.

Honest.

>_>

<_<

*runs*
    The Orichalcos arc.

I think he's a psychopath/sociopath, whatever you want to call it. And, well, yeah, anime style people tend to be a bit attractive >_>
    Cards and anime, although season 4 is terrible T_T I've spent waaaay too much money on the cards over the years. I sometimes regret it.

What is it that you like about Cyrus? (I would agree that he's a good villain, at least.)
    I think normal people are boring. None of my friends are normal, otherwise they wouldn't be my friends.

I'd say Yu-Gi-Oh!. I seem to kind of flick at random between a set list of obsessive interests, and that's the one I'm on at the moment.
    Lugia: Timid
    Entei: Timid's fine
    Suicune: Bold for a defensive moveset, Timid for offensive
    Raikou: Timid, but you could probably make do with Naive if you don't mind a special defense drop
    Latias: Timid
    Ho-oh: Jolly's perfectly workable
    Moltres: Modest's fine
    Charizard: Modest can work with a Special set
    Blaziken: Adamant or Jolly on a physical set, Mild or Rash on a mixed set. Never Modest
    Empoleon: Modest would generally be the best pick
    Typhlosion: Timid or maybe Modest
    Feraligatr: Adamant
    Giratina: Bold or maybe Impish, for Altered Forme at least
    Sceptile: Timid, or Modest, or Hasty, depending on the set
    Articuno: Timid or Modest on an offensive set, Calm on defensive
    Zapdos: I would say Timid
    Kyogre: Timid or Modest
    Groudon: Adamant, preferably, but maybe Jolly
    Mewtwo: Modest or Timid.

For the movesets and stuff, so you can make the decisions more easily and such, go here. That's what I generally do.
    Um, kinda. I do all the EVs, IVs, movesets stuff, but I've only battled in anything like a competitive environment a few times. I could probably give tips if you need them though, yeah ^_^
    I'm kind of myself online, except less inhibited. I think it's the anonymity that does it. And yeah, I see your point on the Dattebayo thing. I get the impression there are people on the site who don't really like me as well, and I think that comes from the fact that I quite often say things without really thinking them over first.
    It would indeed...

I suppose that's just one Aspie, though, so I don't really have a point for comparison (unless that guy who I suspect is an Aspie actually is an Aspie). I've talked to a few on the Internet but I don't think that's the same since people tend to act differently online.
    It like talking to any other person, mostly, except not. If that made any sense. I have had 1 Aspie friend irl so guess I'm kinda practised or something...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…