• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think it would be appropriate if there was an 'Upload Custom avatar' Option in the User CP. Some of the avatars here aren't too good.
    so was the nintendo issue resolved? i'm assuming it was since im seeing b/w images in that section. if so, could you please repost all the images you took down because of that issue? oh, and is there any more about the combination attacks??

also have you heard about the november corocoro that was released too?
    i have the wight version and i use the pokesav black and wight to change the location in the map and after some time i went in the island located in the south-east of liberty island(victrini) i used this combinaison of numbers IN POKESAV

MAP 147
    Y 762
    Z 0

in this island there is a building of 131 floor , it look like battle tower but i can't do nothing in this basement, if someone can use pokesav to do the same thing as me and explain me what is this island and how can we acces it without cheat

THANKS AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
    Hi Serebii, I just want to ask something, did you really see the new episode title, BW009 (668) on Newtype? Because some people are saying it's not there and the title is fake.
    I would be happy if you try to clarify the situation, or at least check it.
    hey Serebii, could you add all the battle sprites of the Pokemon to the Avatar list? There are quite a few sprites I'd be interested in using, but I am not able to at the moment. Thanks :)
    Hello, I am sure that you have the pokemons I am searching, tell me which pkm do you want and I will see if I have them

I am looking: Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Toys ´R´ Us Arceus, Deoxys and Mew

with that pkms my Pokedex will be COMPLETE

Please help me
    Noticed another seemingly pointless weekly event.

On Fridays, there's a gang of motorcyclists at the Cylinder Bridge. A couple of them will ask you a yes/no question, and responding a certain way will get them to battle you. After you beat all of them, they'll decide to name their gang after whatever species your lead Pokemon is.

I've yet to see if this actually affects anything later, due to it being the first time I've done it.
    I have a question(if you don't mind answering, XD). Where do you rebattle Reshiram/Zekrom if you defeat them instead of capture them? I'm just curious to where they would be since N's Castle is gone after you beat the game.
    Noticed another unlisted daily event.

The first time you enter the middle house on the east side of the Village Bridge, a girl will mention something about going to the Wonder Bridge, and will charge off, followed by her quartet of Minezumi.

After that, you can find her at the Wonder Bridge, where on a once a day basis, she'll let you play a simple minigame with her Minezumi, where you need to watch the Minezumi that hops at the start, then talk to it after they shuffle themselves around.

You get a Big Mushroom if you win, and you can retry the game until you win.
    Hey serebii... I know you are busy and all, but if you have the time.. could you the update various pages with the pokemon sprites? since its seems that you can use the pokemon sprites now... this will make the pages looks even better.. thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…