• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL, That line was epic. Did you see the Movie Trailer Parody?

Jack: CHILDREN'S CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES

Other Guy: In 3D no less

Yusei: Holy Crap, that's so ****ing metal
    Hey, it's a been awhile :D

Did you see the internet trolls episode of YGOTAS that also Cameo ed Robot Unicorn Attack?

It's as if SOMEONE created Yugioh to be parodied, that RUA parody could NOT have gone better
    1: 4Kids is Racist to Black People, they turned a Black guy in One Piece into a Pasty White Guy (No offense, if anyone thinks I'm racist towards whities, I'm white myself, VERY horribly white)

2: 4Kids hates the color green, that's why Yugioh Abridged was cancelled xD

Also, do you think they'll make a 4th Marik's Evil Counsel? LK should make a 4th :D
    1: 4Kids is Racist to Black People, they turned a Black guy in One Piece into a Pasty White Guy (No offense, if anyone thinks I'm racist towards whities, I'm white myself, VERY horribly white)

2: 4Kids hates the color green, that's why Yugioh Abridged was cancelled xD

Also, do you think they'll make a 4th Marik's Evil Counsel? LK should make a 4th :D
    Call me Knight. I can't believe they made a character who looked like Season 0 Kaiba. Season 0 is badass, Yami has mind ****ed 2 People and Tristan thought his love was a prostitute
    Well, I actually wasn't a member yet. Mom may check my PC anyday now and screw everything up, I shouldn't sneak on a forum for awhile, especially the Abridged Forum ;)
    Also, the following may be the best:

Holy *bleep* on a *bleep* sandwich

It's no use, it's solid cardboard (Double Bonus Frenzy)

My voice gives me SUPER STRENGTH (Super Mewtwo Master Bonus)

Shut up Charmander, I mean Mokuba

Who's that Mokemon
    Yes, she plays Children's Card Games Sometimes.

Famous Kaiba Quotes:

SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY

I should lay off the drugs

I'll stand here pretending I don't have a bonur (spelt it wrong on purpose)

That's fine as long as nobody looks at my crotch (BONUS)

How can a child win at a Childrens Cardgame

With this children's trading card, I WILL RULE THE WORLD

Don't look at his penis, don't look at his penis, GAH, I looked

That's not even all of them (LK must like making the coolest character act like a retard xD)
    Her name is Alexis and she..well, just type into Youtube "Yugioh GX Alexis". The show had 100's of Plotholes and Yugi only made 2 Appearances through out the shitty series. The beginning and the end.
    Yugioh the Abridged Series: The Money Grab for 4Kids

That's what GX was. Can't believe 9 Year Old Alexis had boobz, that per.verted writer must like *censored by me* xP

Here's a line I'd say for when it shows 9 year old Alexis:

Her brother: Holy Sh*bleep*, you had boob surgery?

Alexis: Yes I did, so that I look like Lyndsey Lohan

Her brother: May I have a look?

Alexis: POLICE, SOMEONE IS ASKING ME FOR PICTURES

and THAT would be the abridged reason on why her brother was taken away for so long xD

Also, I just realized what the Ds in 5Ds stands for. DON'T WATCH IT xD
    Hey, I'm thinking of joining the YGOTAS Forum. Are you on the site and if so, LMK

Also, one last thing:

Bakura looked ****** the entire time while they sang "Leather Pants"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…