• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Best solo?
    Mmh, I really like the one in Banish From Sanctuary of Blind Guardian, Tornado of Souls of Megadeth and Return to Serenity of Testament. What about you?
    I'm not so much into Black or Death Metal, I prefer Heavy, Thrash and Power; by the way recently I've been into the "new albums of Helloween and Overkill".
    Try Blood and Iron, Elimination, Wrecking Crew, Thanks for Nothing, Fear His Name, F.U.C.T., Devil by the Tail, The SRC, or Bring Me the Night.
    Obviously, my fav song by them is Total Eclipse, I bet your fav is Aces High, right?
    By the way which other bands do you like? :)
    That's great dude, always nice meeting another fan. the banner in my sig actually links to my Last.FM page if you wanna check out some of my other favorite bands. I advise you if you haven't already, checked out Sons Of Liberty. It's John Schaffer's solo project, it lacks Matt Barlow's vocals but makes up for that in lyrical content. Seriously these might be some of the best lyrics Schaffer has ever written.
    Oh fair enough, my bad. He is persistant isnt he! I don't think I've ever seen him post without trying to get in a debate or argument!

Oh without a doubt might is that member. Haven't you ever seen him before? The same guys had about 20 different accounts by now. Emannuel, I think his original name was. Mods ban him but he keeps coming back; obviously has no life outside the forums. I wonder if they've just given up by now...

Yeah, I just noticed that too. I can't say as such for yours, but my posts were technically spammy because they didn't contribute to discussion. Oh well.
    ----------
    Seriously, he won't listen to you just like a rogue who won't listen to discourse on honesty. Trolling a troll is still subjected to the violation of forum rules, so if I were you, I'd leave it to the mods to deal with them. Report if you like.
    ----------
    Thought I'd just post here to save spamming the thread up further!

I have reported him, about 6 times- no one seems to be doing anything this time round...

How is it trolling if I'm essentially telling people not to feed the troll?
    nice to see a follow zard fan. i understand charizard's fire/flying typing is horrible because of stealth rock, but i don't use zard in competitive 6 on 6 battles; i mainly do PBR doubles and the flying is nice for avoiding EQ. :) so it really depends on the situation. i agree with the possibility of making him dragon, because he is in fact, definitely based on a western dragon. so it can go both ways i believe.
    lol thanks, it just makes me mad that the main thing that makes him so memorable is because the whole "abused" thing, people are so into that that they dont even remember half the things that happen to his other pokes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…