• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That would be amazing. I appreciate your offer very much. If there are any version pokemon that you need - or like to collect - I can see if I have it, and trade it to you in return.
    I can't play black, my computer isn't in the best condition :\ but I'd love to and I'm really going to buy it when it comes out :D

I'm 17 and senior because I started school a year before xD
    happy birthday :D
    yeah, I'm now in the last grade before college so I'm a senior... but to enter to college I need even higher results and I hope to get them this year... how've you been? :D
    aww thank you for remembering :D

sorry I haven't been around serebii lately... I might have missed your birthday and stuff x.x really sorry :(
    I heard you are trying to free up space on your 12GB hard drive, but it keeps getting filled? Well I had similar problem but not as severe as yours since I have 500GB hard drive, well a solution that you and RedStar Warrior may have overlooked is the System Restore Points. The description of your problem fits very well with the System Restore. Below is instructions on how to remove all but the latest restore point.
    ======================
    You mentioned that you had CCleaner, correct? Well, open CCleaner, and click on the Tools tab. There you should see a System Restore tab. Click it, then select all restore points besides the disabled one and click remove. This usually frees up an enormous amount of disk space. Then you may want to run disk defrag to compact the files.

This usually frees between 15GB and 60GB on my 500GB hard drive.
    Do this once a week is my suggestion.
    wow... I just finished the 10th grade and I'm on holidays 8)

I don't remember well but... do you have MSN or Yahoo or something? xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…