• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if you still have the newmoon darkrai i was wondering if you were interested in a lvl 5 WSHMKR jirachi or lvl 50 TRU manaphy or a manaphy egg unhatched
    I wasn't really planning on trading that one, but if you can make a great enough offer, I might just consider it.
    Ummm if you look at anything in my sig, that's pretty much what I'm looking for.

I'll just copy and paste it.
    Looking for:

***SOUL DEW***

-Arceus

-Latios (Timid preferably)
    -Darkrai
    -Heatran (Modest)
    -Shaymin
    -Event Celebi
    -Event Regigigas
    -Lucky Egg
    -Mew
    -Jirachi
    -Manaphy
    -Deoxys

Have for Trade:

-Darkrai
    -Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit
    -Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno
    -Regice, Regirock and Registeel
    -Registeel
    -Regigigas
    -Rayquaza
    -Groudon
    -Mewtwo
    -Cresselia
    -Heatran
    -Latias
    -Dialga
    -Palkia
    -Giratina
    -Jap Raikou

-Can breed Starters, any Pseudo-Legendaries (including Adamant Gibles), Spiritombs, Rotoms, and I have Pokerus.
    Hmm, I don't have any shinies yet, but I'm working on getting one. Got tons of other Pokes to offer though. Same thing with Events. What is it you're looking for?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…