• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, looks like we're on the same boat then XD Agreed, French and German are both quite difficult to learn for non-native speakers. German must be such a pain since it constantly breaks its own grammatical rules XD

About Japanese, I'm half-German & half-Japanese, so besides learning it at a school for 10 years, I also spoke/speak Japanese quite frequently at home. So I can't exactly claim to have learned it through hard work and natural skill or something XD
    Though, since I live in Germany, am no longer at a JP school and just prefer speaking German in general, my Japanese isn't really perfect either.

Do you have a favorite among the languages you speak?
    Hey!^^ Nice to meet a French person here =)

I used to learn French at school, but dropped it as a subject some years ago because I realized I had too many difficulties with it for someone who had been studying it for five years already. So yeah, it's not like I'm good at it, not at all.

I think I'm just putting those French phrases because I like to fool myself into thinking that I can still speak a tiny bit of French, although reality looks quite different XD

Also, my being unsuccessful at French doesn't change the fact that I still think it's one of the most beautiful languages I've heard to this day ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…