• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S.Suikun
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're not here anymore, but it's still fun reading your posts. You've got a really nice legacy.
    Aww man I had no idea you were leaving! I know it's a little late but you were a great mod and I wish you good luck :D
    Happy birthday to the memory of dear old S.Suikun, who has long been- what? Last activity October 14th? ;P

May gifts and unredeemed coupons for free smoothies befall you.
    WHAT?! I had no idea you left! That sucks more than anything.

You did an awesome job here and I'll miss ya. Go on and continue kicking life's ***.
    Au revoir man!

You did exceptionally well here, and I hope you continue to do so wherever you put your heart in!

Adios, Locormos
    Dude, you were one of my favorite mods.
    Who else is gonna close the threads down and be funny?
    You will be missed, and good luck man.
    Wait, you're leaving?! No, you can't leave! Your posts are too awesome! :(

In all seriousness, I'm sad to see you go. You took a stand against the Anime Board's trolls, and now that you're gone, I fear Encyclopika's being a bit soft on Cyber and/or Teshub, so try to check back in on occasion. I'm gonna miss you, man!
    Just thought I'd pop by and say goodbye (that sounded bad but oh well) Your posts always used to make me laugh, you'll be missed!
    Fond farewell, man.

We registered to Serebii the same month and year, January of 2004. Although we also were both on Serebii around 2002-2003, prior to when the forums got deleted back then, haha. My earliest memories of you is when you would review the early Hoenn episodes that were airing on KidsWB for the first time.

I always considered you one of the best guys on the anime forum at the time, along with Gravy, V-Faction, Alfonso, Heracross, The Big Al, Teddiursa, Yamato-san and whomever I'm forgetting.

Best of luck with whatever you do. And don't forget, just cause you're old doesn't mean you still can't watch cartoons. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…