• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, me too! (Although I didn't fall out of my chair like you did. I was already on the floor. XD)
    The toon monsters were awesome. Blue Eyes Toon Dragon cracked me up when Pegasus/Alister traded him in for Toon Dark Magician Girl. Yu-gi-oh! was a very good anime in my opinion. :3
    Ooh, the Magician of Black Chaos is awesome! :3

I also like the Dark Paladin, too. Heck, ANY form of the Dark Magician is awesome! :D
    Ah, thank you very much. I actually saw the episode when Kaiba and his brother got turned to stone at my friend's house. I cried. :'(
    Wow. Seriously? It must've killed the guy to do Valon's accent (Which reminds me, is Valon supposed to be British or Australian? I could never figure that out.). Who is he?

What about Series 3? (I missed a lot of episodes from that one. We had lost our cable at that point. :( )
    I HATED that arc. Sure, Valon and Rafael were pretty cool, but that arc was just messed up. I cried when Mai beat Joey. How could she do that?

Are you rich? JK XD
    Wait, they changed Mai's voice? I never noticed that. ^^;

I liked Serenity beacuse she's kinda like me: Shy and naive. :D
    Ugh, I can't stand Weevil. He's really ugly and creepy. XP

Eh, I'm indifferent to Tea. I love Mai and Serenity, though.
    I actually like everybody except Tristan, but Bakura, Joey, Kaiba, Yami, and Duke are my absolute faves. :D
    Your request is posted in SD~
    Answer me in my profile couse, if you don´t do that, I can´t read you xDD
    Hope you like it :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…