• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Very cool! Yeah, I know there's certain Pokemon from different types that I like, but those are the main ones. Yeah, that's why I'm so stingy, cuz I don't have that much money! I stopped getting my allowance when I was 11, very sad! The only money I get is from babysitting, or holidays. That makes a lot of sense about the sections, yeah, I knew in orchestras, it was like woodwinds, brass, etc. I was just wondering about in a band cuz it's a lot smaller! :p I'm rereading the Harry Potter series as my first thing on my summer to do list! :p It's amazing how I can remember some of the ways that I imagined Harry's world before the movies came out! It's so nostalgic! Okay, ttyl!

~CG
    Awesome! Yeah, whenever I evolved the Dratini to Dragonair, I never wanted to evolve it to Dragonite! :p It was so beautiful and then it turned orange! :p But Dragonite is awesome too! ^_^ Yeah, I think my favorite types are water, dark, dragon, and electric! What are yours? Yeah, I'll be fine, it'll be a good Mother's Day present since I never get her anything, I'm so cheap! :p What exactly is a section? Is it like a group of instruments? Sorry, I'm not completely familiar with band, lol! Man, I need to start writing down a list of things I want to do over the summer and accomplish them! ^_^ Okay, I gotta get going, so I'll ttyl! ^_^

~CG
    Hey, I love your new avatar!!! Dragonair (now I can't remember if it has an "e" at the end) is one of my favorite Pokemon! ^_^ Wow, that's pretty cool! I didn't know they taught you how to march, but now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense! :p That sounds like a lot of fun, but also a lot of hard work. If you love something that much though, it makes it all worth it! ^_^

Alright, well, I gotta get going to bed now. I'm gonna be taking care of everything because my mom just had surgery, it's already exhausting! I forgot to feed the fish today, but they're not gonna die overnight! :p Okay, ttyl!

~CG
    lol, yeah, I agree too! :p Yeah, if you were in a band like the one we had at our high school, I don't think u would get much of a workout cuz they're not a marching band! U know what, come to think of it, I don't even think my last high school had a band! :p Never mind!

Yay, I finished my last 2 finals today and I'm out of school! Good luck with the rest of your school year! I'm sure it will go by quickly, hopefully your summer doesn't go by too quickly! Okay, I'll ttyl, gotta check on the club! :p

~CG
    OHHHHHH!!! That makes a lot of sense now!!! I was like, how r u gonna get so much exercise from band? You're in a marching band!!! LOL, I should have made the connection! :p Yeah, that must be difficult, I've never thought about that!

Yeah, if ur school is that populated, I wouldn't call it paranoid either. I think people were underparanoid at my school cuz it was so small and they would just leave their stuff anywhere and expect it to be safe! Once, a girl left $300 in her purse and the money got stolen! First question, why do you have that much in your purse, and why did you leave it unattended?!? I had over $300 in my purse once, but I NEVER let it out of my sight, finally I got a bank account, lol! I couldn't trust it at home cuz my lil sis steals from me, so that's why.

Alright, well, I have 2 major finals tomorrow, and I really have to study now! I'll ttyl! ^_^

~CG
    Yeah, the last high school I went to was the only one I have ever been to like that! Yeah, we did have a theif my senior year, but they got expelled! They were a sophomore, it started the end of their freshman year, he was using the money he got from selling the stolen good for drugs! Everyone was shocked, I was like, well, I never trusted anyone anyway! Yeah, I never left anything out of sight unless it was with someone I really trusted, so yeah. Call me skeptical or mistrusting, or pessimistic, but I call myself safe! :p Good luck with the band, that sounds really busy!!! TTYL!

~CG
    lol, oh yeah! That happened to me too, the first week of school, I got lost like crazy! I was like a minute late to one of my classes, but some teachers are really chill about that and they're sympathetic, I went to F8 instead of D8, so it was the wrong building! :p Yeah, once I had to go to my locker to get some notecards cuz our teacher was grading us on them, so I ran and I'm one of the VERY FEW people who has a lock on their locker (it was a small private school, everyone trusted everyone, except me! :p) so that was the one time I wish I didn't have one, I unlocked it, ran back upstair, and the bell was ringing as I got up the stairs, it was a long bell, so I ran and I stepped into the classroom just as it stopped ringing, it's like running to home base and someone saying "you're safe!" lol! Yeah, the whole day I was in pain cuz I'm so out of shape, I felt like I had run a marathon! :p

~CG
    That's life! >D Well, fine isn't really a good term or a bad term so I'm neither doing well or not doing well. Sorry if that kinda confused you. ;D lol, I scare people with my confusing explanations. -____-;
    lol awesome!!! Yeah, I remember once, I completely forgot about an assignment, and I said I left it on my printer, actually, that happened a couple times, and I got away with it because I was the star student and the teachers loved me!!! Only once I was like 10 seconds late to class cuz I had to go to my locker first and another teacher who was in the room was bargaining with the teacher cuz I was so sweet and I always came in early, so I wasn't marked tardy! I had perfect attendance althroughout high school, lol! Too bad I never got an award for it! :p

~CG
    That's pretty cool! Yeah, I was used to being the teacher's pet in high school, so it was like, oh my gosh, you don't like me? Neither one of us liked the other, so whenever a teacher didn't like me, the feeling was mutual. Being the favorite helped a lot, I won't deny it, I got away with stuff that other people wouldn't have gotten away with, I did errands for the teachers and I could get out of class a little bit that way, it was fun! It's helped me in college because we have these things called Scantrons (you fill in the box for your answer on a test) and we have to buy our own in college, so I went back to high school and helped one of my old favorite teachers, and she gave me all of her Scantrons cuz she didn't need them anymore! I think I have a lifetime supply of them! :p

~CG
    lol, that's funny! Yeah, I've had both sides of that. I do really well when I put stuff off until the last minute, but for this one english class I had, I did that and I got a D! I always got bad grades in that class, the teacher didn't like me very much. I ended up with a B, but it was an AP class, so it counted as an A! :p Alright, I gotta get to my next class now, ttyl! ^_^

~CG
    Oh well, I'm sorry about that! Yeah, it's crazy, sometimes no one wants something from you, and then it's like all the teachers gang up against you and everyone wants something due! :p I think my biggest problem is motivation, I want to do my work, but yet I don't feel like doing it! Oh well, I'm gonna try to get some more done now, so ttyl! ^_^

~CG
    lol, yes it is very cool! I'm doing pretty well, I've gotten some hw done, but A LOT more to go! :p How about you? I gotta get continued on the grueling task, ttyl! ^_^

~CG
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…