• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your totally not Australian. Ooft.

I ain't no noob mate D< I've been on Serebii for 3 years. Bahah. You noobette.

jks. It's done on GIMP, which basically is a high tech version of paint tbh, but in a more PS way, if you get me. ;P Though Iaza can do the same thing basically, but GIMP is better.

Bahaha I just confuzzled you ;P

Aww, that is a really cute Manga style thingy, right? I wish I could draw people like that >3

Okkaaayyy ~ I finished mine. It's a smexy hat.

:D very basic, but I love my smexy hat <3
    aww ^^ Are you planning to meet up with him anytime? That would be really sweet ^^;;
    Most guys are bumholes anyway. They deserve other bumholes :V

oh. THOSE social groups. Haha, I would join that, buT i'm not really into FSJAl art. I did some a while ago, then kinda got bored with it :I

:V

... I have never heard of any of those styles :V Epic art is about having your own style, imo. Bah, i'm just doing some random Cosplays :V Can I see it? :3

Woah, that sounds like a cool costume oO. Nah, I think it's a load of **** tbh, all a waste of effort. I do believe in watching scary movies all night though, so I'll probably be doing that with friends xD Haha Zombie bride :B
    Haha I'm happy for you two ;P I'm rather an internet slag, been married 3 times, dated some guys, cheated on them, and flirted with loads of guys via the internet too ;P haha. I love my current bf though <3

Which social group? What are they? D: Hah can't believe I've been on Serebii 3 years and dont know what that is ;P

You must teach me how to do chibi -3- I cant do it at all. Please? :3 My styles vary alo, depends what mood i'm in ;P
    No, you're not boring at all! You're a really great person! Really!
    I kind of have never even had anyone I knew have a crush on me before, actually. Well, not that I've noticed, anyway. I guess I kind of am the boring one...
    I've kind of got a few... My top three are Rayquaza, Mudkip, and Pachirisu. I guess I could be cosplaying as Mudkip? Unless you're cosplaying as Mudkip. Then I'll be Rayquaza.
    Why on earth would you do that? Everybody knows NZ is soooo mush better than OZ :p I imagine youre accustomed to the rivalry?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…