• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Matstertrebor117.I wanna battle you send me a message when you want to I'm on eastern time.Kay?Heres my platinum fc:0260 4037 2569.No restrictions.
    If you are a competitive, tactical player who specilises in perfecting your pokemon then please feel free to join insane trainers. We are a strong exclusive group open to those determined to perfect their teams. Insane trainers is the first result on google after typing insane trainers.

Please feel free to have a look
    Offers still open: if you are a trainer who wants to perfect his/her team, making them absolutely unbeatable, please feel free to join our Insane Trainers forum - first result on google players of any skill and age are allowed no matter who you are if you have a desire to push your game to the max join now
    Anyone who reads this message please know that for some reason all groups which focus on training and/or batteling seem to have been deleated as a response to this, we have relocated to a private forum: insane trainers. All those who wish to train and perfect their teams feel free to join

This is not an advertisement. This is mearly a statement of good will intended to informm any who read it that this is what is happening and what has been done as a response
    yeah ill battle sorry i havent been on ive been busy but we can batle tomoz i have a good new team too :)
    Mastertrebor...

My parents blocked Insane Trainers for bad grades, and they'll probably block me from seeing this site too.

Let the people down on the forum know that I can only be online about every week day, from about 2:30pm to about 3:00pm. When you inform everyone about this be sure to give them the right times...because they live in different places obviously.

For ICTN, 11:30am to 12:00pm

For Sala, 2:30pm to 3:00pm

For Aureole, 7:30pm to 8:00pm

For you, 6:30pm to 7:00pm

And I don't know about Timerabi, or Tezuka though....

Wish me luck on my grades (because that is why this is happening).

If I end up staying on Serebii for awhile, be sure to let them know that because of this, I go on Serebii Forums now. If I'm not here for about a day or two, then this site probably got blocked too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…