• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! havent been on this in a while see your still on, obviously anticipating Black and White! Just thought id say hi
    Gotcha. So what classes are you taking? Which ones do you want to take in college. PM me if want to make this talk private.
    Ohayo! (Japanese for Good Morning). You're not on for very long anymore are you? Or are you on your forum?
    Sweet 7. I hope you enjoy. I haven't decided which one to go to yet. It's a choice between like three. I gotta go for now. See ya later.
    To make it short. I couldn't get on for a while because of computer problems. THen I forgot my password and couldn't access my email. I got lucky this morning and remembered it. I've been good mostly as well. I have lots of school stuff now becuase its my last year of high school. I go to a college this fall, hopefully. Thats about it.
    Dood! I'm back to stay. Yay! I'll explain my absence later if you want to know. How've things been?
    Hey 7eeveelutions!!!
    I figured it out. Hey 7eeveelutions, have u tried going 2 that same place again with the orb? If not, try it. I looked online and it said that the orb will glow and arceus will come 2 life. But i got many results though. So this may not work. But try it! I cant cause im not 2 that point yet. Just wanted to know!!! U know how I'm curious!! XD
    If u have questions, then send me a message.
    Thanks!!
    eevee2glaceon
    That's cool, guess at the moment I'm reading mostly nearly finished with a book that I started today. And glad you had a good birthday
    Dunno, and Happy Belated Birthday. Think I've been busy with something or other and I got 6 new games on Saturday there was a sale at gamestop which be why ended up with 6 and the 6 I did get: Half-Life 2: The Orange Box, Eternal Sonata, Batman Arkham Asylum, Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and Condemned 2: Bloodshot so looks like I'll be a bit busy with these games.So how have you been and have you had a good birthday?
    I'm kind of anxious about something, but I think I'm just overreacting. I'm waiting for something specific to happen, that's all. I'm okay, otherwise.
    Nope, I don't mind if you add me. I'll probably be getting Pokemon Ranger one of these days don't know when though. Been buying PS3 games mostly at the moment. Sorry about the late replay been reading mostly. And I finally made some progress in the Prince of Persia game for PS3/Xbox 360
    Was the first time I seen the movie fully through seen parts of it. And also found there is going to be a gamestop closer to me now, so looks like I won't have to travel as far. And I'm going to try to apply for a job at that one when it opens or sooner if I can
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…