• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I posted on one of your webcame videos xD W for Webcam

Chu chu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nururuurerorero!
    Nightburst? That's an awesome name :D

Well, I'm on my laptop atm and it doesnt have Java, so youtube, grooveshark etc. don't work ):
    Ah, I've found it on the ludwig site. The only difference is that mine has 1 floor tom and 2 hi toms, rather than the other way round as featured on the wbesite :)

Also, mines is Passion Purple finish, rather than Redburst
    Ah, 'tis not working. It says that to take a picture to press 'print screen' then paste onto paint, but it isn't working D:

Okay, I'll listen to your remixes first :)
    Well, I'l be getting a Mapex kit at the weekend, but I don't have access to a camera. I've got this kit builder on my computer and I can show you what it looks like from above?

Ah, cheers. I'll be sure to watch them :)
    I can't actually recall that smell xD

Well, at the minute I have Sabian Solar cymbals and a Ludwig kit :D

Ah, I love VGM converted onto instruments :D Can I have a link to your youtube? :)
    Same! It sounds cool on windows as well :)

Yeah, that's fair enough xD Zildjians are too expensive.

Awesome :D How good are you?
    I like the sound of rain for some reason xD

I'm good. Trying to decide what kind of cymbals to get.

Do you play any instruments?
    But ya still gotta catch em all, and be the best that you can be! XD

*two trains go by*

Practice makes perfect, most of the time XD I can still post pictures though, of what I did do. Here ya go~

Captain Falcon: YES! XD Making Captain Falcon would be awesome. I still need to play F-Zero GX~

I unlocked it after I beat Metroid Prime <3 On the Trilogy you use those credit things to buy artwork, music and extras. I needed one more credit to get all of the music, but I didn't get it because I didn't find all of the items |D

Yay! :D We definitely need to have another battle sometime <3. Aah, I still need to make a Youtube account, and a Deviantart one too XD

Moss: My mum's on Freindface! My Mum!
    Roy: Why didn't you just not accept her friend request?
    Moss: What are you, an animal?
    It's a whole new world to see! Do doo doo do doo doo! XD

Vrooom! XD

I found out how to do it, sort of XD But it turns out that was a practice assignment, so I don't get a chance to finish it XD Now we have a proper assignment in pairs to create a character for a racing game X3.

I finished Metroid Prime! :D I couldn't find all the items, but I will next time I play it. I've unlocked got the Fusion Suit and Hypermode <3 I started playing Prime 2 as well ^_^

Roy: Is this another one of your inventions?
    Moss: Might be.
    Roy: What was the last one? ...oh yes. A ladder, to help moths escape from the bath. How is that useful?!
    Moss: How is that not useful?
    Roy: Moths don't get stuck in baths!
    Moss: Yes they do!
    Cos she's still preoccupied
    with nineteen, nineteen
    ninteen eithy-five~

Hoo-hoo-hoo!

EDIT: Did you make that banner? It's brilliant.
    And what you will learn will come togetheeer XD

You'd get used to it XD

:D It will if I can learn how to subdivide. Blender isn't very noob friendly XD

Moss: I know. Yeah. Subject: Fire. "Dear Sir stroke Madam, I am writing to inform you of a fire which has broken out at the premises of..." no, that's too formal. "Dear Sir stroke Madam. Fire, exclamation mark. Fire, exclamation mark. Help me, exclamation mark. 123 Carrendon Road. Looking forward to hearing from you. All the best, Maurice Moss."
    SR-71 and BFS are actually really good friends in real life.

I've never seen them live. I love She Has a Girlfriend Now from the album, Turn The Radio Off. I introduced them to one of my friends and he loves them now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…