• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah thanks. XD I'd actually trust ya with the location though, but it's nothing special. But that is true, never know....XD But then again for all you know, I could be too. *hides already-sharpened knife quietly behind my back*

You're welcome! I sure do. I agree, and hopefully it will. XD Quite devious indeed, har har har. XD

Sweetness! I love Aussie accents. XD *is weird* Yeah, quite a few Australian accents sound very similar if not just alike to me. XD But I'd still get a kick out of it anyway.

Good luck with that! Luckily I've been able to find all mine on sale. XD Hence my overuse of them. XDDDDDD
    Ah, thanks. <3 I'm glad I'm not and I really appreciate that. I promise I'll be more careful though next time though. It's okay, I think we all were at the times when we wrote our replies, heheh. XD Yeah, you at least know now. It's okay, there are so many posts on the thread I can definitely see how people wouldn't know. Yeah I'm sure there are too -- but don't worry, I never thought you were in that category in the first place. ;] I can totally see that. XD That would be so awesome, and boy what a trio those three would be. XD I was also hoping and expecting for some really awesome things like that as well. I do too. And I'm pretty sure it will, it seems ever since Emerald the arcs get pulled from the mags before they can finish. I mean, I seriously doubt they'd be able to end this entire arc in one chapter. XD

Huh, my bad then. I'm sorry. Huh. Maybe I got you mixed up with another friend who actually doesn't like him. I agree with you there though, the Mod suck up is annoying. But yeah, I remember you saying that actually. That's very stingy! XD That's just so not fair, I mean if I had something rare like that I'd definitely make an exception and share. Speaking of that, did we ever get that chapter ESCAPE in the volume releases at least? It's been a while since I read FR/LG, so I can't remember. I don't hate Coronis either though. Like I said, I may disagree with some of his opinions, but I do really appreciate all he does with Special and all the time and money he spends on it. And I respect him for knowing that as well. I was so shocked but impressed when I found out he knew those three languages. XD Very rare indeed! Yes they are, and so are some of his sprites too. I agree with ya though, nothing beats the real thing! ;] Oh, would you mind if I send you a friend invite?
    Oh, you got me there. I was going to say that IQ tests on the internet aren't reliable. However, as you said you did them IRL, I believe you. But why multiple? I know the scores can fluctuate a bit, but still...
    Also, something funny that occurs to me is that I generally score lower (mid-130's) when I do an IQ test on the internet. Except for that one on Facebook, which just asked a couple of simple questions, on which nearly everyone was found to have an IQ of over 200. :p

Don't tell me you don't know about 42, the Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything? :O

(There was more text here, but I accidentally hit F5 and forgot what I had typed. D:)
    I also just noticed you have 42 posts. You must now abandon this account and create a new one.
    Tests IRL, or on the internet?

Yeah, I know IQ doesn't necessarily reflect intelligence, my Dad (who is a doctor) has a couple of patients that have an estimated IQ of near-200, but they live in the 'slums' of my village, don't have a job, wreak havoc, etc. It's a sad thing, really. For all we know they could've been university professors. Oh well.

I like getting the last word, too, so I suppose we're pretty much stuck. D:
    Sorry if my response to the Coronis thing here or on the thread seems rude, but it did annoy me. XD But otherwise I don't mean to be rude, not even on that. But like I said, it did annoy me no doubt, especially since I actually had said things to/about him in previous posts in that thread and that is completely untrue. Like I said in my reply to ya, even though I appreciate all Coronis does with the manga for us, that definitely is as far as it goes. Everything else about how he acts and his opinions I treat just the same as everyone else. And trust me, I definitely disagree with practically all of his opinions on his posts recently. XD
    Hey there,
    I responded to your post in the thread. I respect your opinion and apologize for my rudeness, *I did apologize though to everyone, but since it was in such a tiny note you guys may not have seen it I guess*. I'm glad I might have made you more hopeful though, and glad you don't think less of me, I really didn't mean to come across as rude as I unfortunately did. >_> I would go edit it but everyone's quoted and responded to it pretty much by now so I'm afraid there is no point. xDD;; But I think I'll just drop it though, too much time and trouble, lol. But I do disagree with you on one thing -- and feel kind of insulted about it. Then again I did it to you guys unintentionally, so it's only fair I suppose, but I blame Coronis just as much as everyone else. I know you don't like him so of course you'd really dislike that, but if you would go through some of my older posts I blamed him as well. I said I was shocked he would post such things since he should know better, and in fact he's the one I blame most for all of this. I'm sure some people would still complain or be upset anyway, but I think one reason everyone jumped shark and is being so negative is all because of him, and I really don't like that. I can understand with everyone else, since they didn't know, but if anything Coronis is the one person who most definitely knows better. And it's sad people think so highly of him to automatically believe all that, but granted I can see how some people would agree with him there since he seems to know all about the manga, but still.
    The problem here is that, hadn't I replied to your VM's, you'd have posted another one, yet again with the same content over and over again, 'ZOMFG U R TROLLAN'.

I was wondering though, do you know what your IQ is? If so, I'd like to know. Just out of interest.
    Oops, sorry, didn't see the VM till now.

Had you asked me to only write a sentence or three, I would've done it, but such an amount of text is too much for my internet alias to handle. Besides, I could just as well ask somebody else that has sufficient knowledge of those languages to type that out for me. I countered your logic with itself. I win.

The sig made me lol in every possible way.

P.S.: about the comma comment: lolwut.

P.P.S.: now please, kind sir, get off the internet. You will be extremely disappointed when you find out lots of people are highly intelligent, yet don't give a damn about people wanting to get 'proof'. Good day.
    *sees your sig* But! Reading kana is impressive; think of all the hard work we went through to learn which is which! How dare you downplay our efforts!

XD I'm joking. Reading kana is easy, translating that into English is not... I don't know how to even do it, but I'm dumb, so yeah.
    Teehee. I'm the only one that really knows whether I'm lying or not.

I just can't be arsed to put that much effort into trying to prove my statements on the mother****ing internet. Think about it: if I weren't intelligent, would I post in proper English (which isn't my mother tongue by any means)?

Yeah, I think not.

Oh well.
    Heheh. You're welcome. And I see you have! Good, I didn't know how long it'd take since Serebii seems to ALWAYS be slow, pretty much. XD I like your new signature though.~ Exactly, I completely agree with you there.

That's so cool! :D I l live in....eh it's not important. XD No place too special I'm afraid. Yeah that's true. XD But a lot of that is why people love Australia I'm sure! Haha. So do you one of those funny Australian accents?
    Meh, I really can't be arsed to write all that in all those languages. You'll just have to believe me on my word.
    You should avoid threads like the 'Peer pressure is a good thing' one if you don't want to seem exceedingly belligerent or angsty. They're obviously made by trolls, and if you post in them you've been trapped by the troll. And by looking at your post, looks like you're in pretty deep.
    ...if you didn't feel the need to degenerate to the point of inscrutability maybe I wouldn't want to point out such an obvious factor in your "configuration".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…