• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between January 13 and the time of this message, your claim on Banette on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Do u want to join the Classic League as the electric type gym leader (is the only gym available
    I need somebody to get me an extra gamestop Raikou/Entei/suicune because I live in Argentina anyone is ok.
    It had passed a lot of time since we last talk,could you give me your Name: and your FC: of the game you are playing at the moment.

Also I am still searching a Toys ´R´ Us Arceus, If u have one (only the TRU one) tell me and also tell me the pokemon u are searching and arrange a wi-fi trade
    I can get you ditto, munchlax and ho-oh, as well as Ice Beam and Earthquake. I need an arceus and a jirachi, they don't need crazy stats but they need to be legit. in fact id give you all 3, with TMs attatched to two of them, for the two I need. As long as yours arent hacked
    Ah, too bad. Oh well! :)
    All right, thanks for the trade (and for your patience!) and have a great day! :D
    Well, if you can trade within a half an hour, I'll be waiting in the trade room so you can just drop in. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until tonight.
    Okay, your wish bold eevee and your calm serene grace togepi are hatched. :) I'm just giving them pokerus right now, so you can pick them up whenever. I have to leave at 7pm GMT, but I'll be back around 1am GMT (which is 9pm EST).
    Oh, before I forget, is it possible for you to nickname the Jirachi? If you can, I'd love it if you could call it Star Child. If you can't, that's fine too. :)
    Hello! Just thought I'd give you a quick status update:
    your eevee is ready, and I'm working on your togepi right now. I've got a calm one, but it has the hustle ability. x) Just my luck! But togepi hatch really fast, so I'll probably be able to get the one you want soon. :) And as a last resort, I can evolve that calm togepi and breed it for the nature.
    Okay, sounds good. See you tomorrow night then! :)
    Before I forget, does the gender of either poke matter?
    I don't think I"ll be able to trade tonight. It's getting too late, and I have an early class tomorrow. Is it okay if we trade tomorrow night?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…