• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't believe I only now noticed you're just trolling. Holy **** mang, you kept me going. Congrats.
    I've had it occur to me that I had a discussion with some people, and after a small time, they never logged in anymore. I thought that was what was going on with you.

I never said you were a ****ing idiot, I said that there was a possibility. lrn2englishpl0x

Also, what the **** are you talking about? French is easy as ****, some verb conjugations are a tad difficult, but otherwise it's one of the most logical languages there is. Besides, it's one of the main languages of Belgium. Yeah, that's right. ****. I also have a house in the Tarn district in France, but then again you're not going to believe that either, so I might as well stop trying to convince you.

Tendo is intelligent, yet condescending, just like me, but due to him having a different personality type, he doesn't spend as much attention to the layout of his posts as I do.

You're pathetic, really. And you still have to prove that you have an IQ of 130 or whatever the **** it was again, because I don't believe a word of what you say, you're so full of ****, etc. etc. Also, you have to study for your exams so much that you can't hop on the internet for not even half an hour? I pity you.

tl;dr: I always win, kiddo. Goodbye.
    I never considered 'fool' to be a 'bad word', really.

Anyway, Tendo's a friend and thinks in the same way I do. Getting 'banned' here is actually just a suspension. He got suspended a couple of times already, this time because he loves to dramatise everything (just like a true troll should).

Looking up the answer to a math-related question? Sure, I can look up what the square root of -1 is, heck, I can even do that with my calculator, but if you truly believe I can simply look up the answer to prove something math-related (I have no clue what those things are called in English :L), you're a ****ing idiot. And even if so, don't you think I could just ask a friend of mine that speaks said language to translate whatever you write? Yeah.

I still don't know how I should say what I study exactly, because the study system in Belgium is completely different from that in any other country. And I have absolutely no idea how to tell anybody what it's like, without having to resort to using my mother tongue, because it is just impossible to translate the words.

And finally, what is this about 'some of the languages you don't know trolololz are among the most difficult in the world'? Had you actually known anything about languages, you would know that English, French, Dutch, German, Italian and Spanish look very much alike? They're, quite frankly, incredibly easy. Both their vocabulary and grammar follow similar rules. Japanese obviously isn't anything like them (although it does borrow quite an amount of words from other languages, but then again pretty much every language does), but its grammar and vocabulary is still easy as hell. The only hard things (;)) about it are kanji, but I never said I knew all of them. And I'm pretty sure you don't, either.

tl;dr: B'AWWWW, GTFO(andreaduponthingsbeforetryingtobashsomeonethatisclearlysuperiortoyouineverysingleaspect)PL0XKTHXBAI.
    Fool.

By Latin-Maths, I meant that the two main courses I get at school are Latin and Maths. So, ask me a question of maths and I'll gladly answer it. I just despise languages (which, as it seems, I forgot to mention in my last VM). I learn them for the sake of being able to understand **** in every video game I play, and not have to resort to online guides, most of the times written by idiots. And to be able to hold a conversation with someone whose mother tongue is one of those languages.

[So don't ask me a question about Latin (if you don't understand why, and considering your general ignorance: IT'S A LANGUAGE), unless you really can't believe I study that either.]
    I meant nosy. xD Sorry about my spelling or grammar. That's true, but I thought it would be a bit rude if I just demanded it or something. ;3

Ohhh. That is pretty stingy that he could at least link to a place where we could get it or say we have to email him for it or something. I'm glad it's in the volume, though! I was all ready to go hunting! XDD
    You haven't proven anything with your long nonsensical, irregularly irreverent spiel. You're not intelligent and you resort to using the test as a catalyst for lies and deceit, which means you're unimaginative, too.

Thus far you've shown you're worthy enough for my "mentally retarded" award. I hope you take it in heed and continue on your long, pointless and stupid path to Loserville.
    I think your IQ is that low because you haven't shown me that you have the least bit of intelligence and you try to use Asia in all of your arguments, deeming them dull and boring.

Also, why would I be butthurt about what he's saying if we're friends?
    Fine. Give me a math problem and I'll solve it. That way I can prove that I study Latin-Maths, out of which you should then finally be able to conclude I'm not lying. ****.

Also, you're incredibly prone to trolls. FFS.
    Damn character limit (XDD;;;) Thanks! ^___^ It's so nice to have you as an 'official' friend here now (XD), because I've enjoyed talking to you. You're very welcome for the sending as well! I was happy too! I actually meant to do it a lot sooner too, but you know, laziness and busy-ness can get the best of you. XD

Lol yep! XD I already have the advantage though, I was prepared with mine already sharpened and I'm hiding it. XD *pretend I didn't just give that away, lol XD* Huh! That's a good question. XD The closest we get to it is knife-like claws I believe. XD But a knife-holding Pokemon would be interesting. XD Haha! Yeah, I'm sure kid genre is to blame. XD You're welcome!~ <3

Thanks. I'm glad you do too, personally I think loving foreign accents is awesome!~ And really? XD I've never thought of our voices as hot, lol. XD

Oh that sucks! They were having such a bargain too. XDDDDD Oh so you decided to go the Blue and Silver route and stole yours eh? Good plan. <3 I agree, they definitely can. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh okay, that's fine. Just whenever and whatever you want to do. And LOL! I don't blame you, I'm lazy too! XD
    You're welcome. ^__^ And no need to be so formal, feel free to call me Dakota if you'd like.~ If you like 1dbad though or prefer it for some reason then go ahead and continue! XD Yeah, sadly so. I think the reason is because Special has always been kind of behind, but now due to being in magazine, them trying to always take their time with the arcs, as well as Pokemon games coming out right and left now is the reason for it. Exactly! And well, that's true. XD The good news is it doesn't though, I quite like Yamamoto's art. ^__^ It's especially good considering how much he has to do at once every month. XD

Haha. Yeah, it seems you either get one or the other, ones too devoted or one's who don't like him at all. Kind of a big difference there, LOL. XD And yeah that's true, it's really kind of silly to address him like that on an English forum and when he's not even Japanese. Ah! I thought so, but I wasn't 100% sure. I remember more of what happens than the titles. XD I did like how R/S and FR/LG had some non-VS titles though, especially FR/LG.~ Yeah, I definitely agree with you there. XD I mean, really, one chapter and one that was going to be ultra-rare and out-of-print, it wouldn't have killed him to share it, and I doubt he would have gotten into any trouble. I definitely can see why that annoyed you. XD Just be glad it turned out all a-ok though. I do too.~ I wish I could sprite as good and him and some others, but I don't have enough interest in it to learn it, actually. XD Plus I'm lazy. XDDDDDDDD Really? Cool! You and I are alike there, I like his GBA sprites more too, and I prefer the GBA sprites to the DS ones as well. Well, that might be true with how great they look, but it doesn't really matter IMO. XD Like you said, I'm not really assed enough to check (or care XD) because they look nice anyway.
    Where's the proof that suggests you've got an IQ of 130+? The arguments you produce are so inscrutably irrelevant I highly doubt you've got an IQ higher than 90.
    On the internet everything is everyone's business. Stop using stupid analogies and leave the internet. It will prosper without your presence.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…