• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bah. They aren't very good friends tbh. They sh*t on your shoes, fart in your face and they keep ignoring you :I Living by the sea is far more fun. You can be friends with the Haddock :D

Wow, you really do have bad luck oO No, I haven't ever had a completely random shiny since Ho-Oh :C I try not to go there as much as possible though, after hearing all these tragic stories about lost shinies ;o;

I would go for Umbreon, Espeon, or Vaporon probably. The rest aren't very noticeable tbh ;o; That's another hunt I MUST do :B Ugh, it's hard to pick which hunt to do ;o; I always pick nicknames as I hun for my shines as well, just incase I happen to get it and don't know what to call it ;o; For example, if I had a Umbreon, I would call it Twinkle, Espeon Nemesis, Vaporeon Amethyst, and such ;o;
    Bah. They aren't very good friends tbh. They sh*t on your shoes, fart in your face and they keep ignoring you :I Living by the sea is far more fun. You can be friends with the Haddock :D

Wow, you really do have bad luck oO No, I haven't ever had a completely random shiny since Ho-Oh :C I try not to go there as much as possible though, after hearing all these tragic stories about lost shinies ;o;

I would go for Umbreon, Espeon, or Vaporon probably. The rest aren't very noticeable tbh ;o; That's another hunt I MUST do :B Ugh, it's hard to pick which hunt to do ;o; I always pick nicknames as I hun for my shines as well, just incase I happen to get it and don't know what to call it ;o; For example, if I had a Umbreon, I would call it Twinkle, Espeon Nemesis, Vaporeon Amethyst, and such ;o;
    Eep peer pressure D:

You live near the sea then? :O Lucky you! I live waaaay out in the countryside with all the cows and sheep and stuff. It's pretty, but boring :B

Wow, you have a lot of bad luck with shinys, don't ya? Reseting over Suicune twice, then forgetting to save. Aww :c

How are your hunts going now? :3
    Yay! :D What did you do to it? Anyway, it's good that your out :3

Aww thanks ;P I prefer spriting and digital art to banner art but what the hell ;P
    Grr. I'm mad at my game for turing off my game after not saving for so long :/

Sorry I haven't replayed for so long D:

Aww thanks ;P I prefer spriting and digital art to banner art but what the hell ;P

Eep, sorry. x3 I get really worked up with spelling and pronounciations with foreign things.

Hopefully it won't take too long to shine this time. It seems people on the club have been getting quite a few Suicune themselves, I wanna see you join that list. : D
    Why do you spell it with a "g"? It has a completely different pronounciation that way. :I

And SRing over a shiny twice would be pretty hard. Demotivational like heck, that's for sure. Hopefully you'll get him a third time and successfully catch him. : D

Me? Since my Choroneko on the first day of playing, I've seen no shinies whatsoever. I tried for Reshiram for a little while but grew bored, so now I'm just playing through. I've found one of the National Dex areas perfect for hunting (double grass with Drifblim and Tropius) so I might give that place a try sometime.
    yep, so right on that one :D

It's OK, no worries :p i can't blame you on that one :)
    Haha, that's why I'm keeping this at 2 paragraphs ^_^ I don't care if it's 3 lines, I just don't want the system overpowering me again xD
    Hey Lumi! (If you mind me calling you that ;P) :3 How ya' doing?

Awww thankyou! ;) Nah, it didn't take long, and my banners aren't that good compared to some peoples ;o; I like making shiny banner though, which no one has thought of yet! ;D
    Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see your message! Hiiiiiiiiiii! I don't know where you are, but you always seem to post while I'm at school. I'm doing great! Hope you are too!
    Well, at least it's soon :p

XD I know right >D it's kinda messed up that it's always three paragraphs lol...so I feel like messing up the system by making this one 2 xD
    Well, that's why it's the Weed Pokémon :p
    ...whoa...lol xD

Just hope you aren't as unlucky as me...I haven't even gotten my Zubat past lv. 20 because of those damn things >_< and lol that plan's so random it might actually work :D

yep, that smiley is really epic >D
    Yay, finally :D
    Yep, definitely. They probably smoke Oddish or something ;)
    Haha, sorry ^^; I bet GF think we're all as sick as they are, we need to remind them that sprites moving up and down does NOT turn us on xP

Cool :p If you want a Salamence, I would suggest Speed instead of Defence, but take it from me, either I'm really unlucky or raising Speed is HELL. Seriously, I was trying to EV there for an hour and I found only 5 Pichus... >_<

Haha, smooth move there >D The one I caused just made my mates beat him up, but it was still funny to watch ;P
    I wouldn't call it "dancing" as such, I think I'd call it "Gamfreak being high on cocaine and laughing at the extremely disturbing way they made the sprites just moved up and down for "dancing" and then kept it in for their sadistic pleasure", since that's a bit more realistic. And yeah, I got a bit freaked as well xD

Macho Brace is pretty good, but if you wanna train in a certain stat it's best to use Power items :)

Yeah, I hate hacked ones as well...my friend said that he'd give me all 493 Pokémon lvl. 100 in shiny form for 20 quid, but I was just like "f*ck off no" xP
    haha, I exposed him for what he really was since he'd done that to quite a lot of people and they fell for it :p So they gave him a good beating and took his acion replay lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…