• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ya I know he hates it believe me we argued about it before lol but I was just saying that that was a complete double standard.

And ya I totally agree with you it's like all this development and it doesn't get captured?? That would be soooooo stupid it's not even funny.
    No offense, but if you want DW female Charmander, you can just go hack one yourself? Doesn't make any difference seriously, since all DW starters are male (meaning, you can't get a DW female Charmander without hacking anyway...-.-")
    its not nice to question someone's sexuality. if they did it to you, i bet you wouldnt like it either
    Yah it's rather annoying. It's just like the whole egg thing. Whatever happens happens, I'll probably like it no matter what. I'm sticking with my prediction until I feel like it's not going to happen anymore.
    Well I agree with you on the point that when they interrupted important plot points it got annoying and they were a downright nuisance.. But during normal episodes they were the driving force between most of the episode.

Old scenario:
    Ash and co meet a person with a problem
    Team Rocket give that person an even bigger problem
    Ash is the hero by defeating the evil Team Rocket.

New scenario:
    Ash and co meet a person with a problem
    Team Rocket are sneeking about doing their own thing and randomly stumble upon Ash.
    Ash beats Team Rocket and the episode is done.

They are not really a part of the plot of the episode anymore, just something on the side. The Pokabu episode really showed this to me and it was a sad thing to watch, since I'm just grown accustomed to the same ol' same old. It doesn't bother me that they're doing the same act over and over again. It didn't bother me in Kanto and still didn't bother me in Sinnoh. Yet now that they've changed, it's become awkward.

They could've easily kept James' old character, but instead they threw that out as well. I can see it in his eyes.. :'(
    Well... That's just him having his own way with Iris since he's still broken hearted about Dawn being moved out of the animé..

What is your opinion about the new Team Rocket? I kinda think they have depleted their souls.. I really don't like them anymore.. I would've been totally fine if they just went ahead and restarted them, as in finally kicking Wobbuffet and the others and then restarting like Ash did, but this whole new approach should've been done in Kanto or something.. But now they're something different and that changed the shows dynamic.
    Edit:

My Gabite, is still a Gabite.. I've given up on ever getting all Sinnoh pokemon by this point.. Maybe when I see them English roms of White popping up will I give it another shot..

Lol about the Dawn fanatics! Maybe I should put Teshub in the ignorelist as well.. His new sig annoys me.. He has that 'openly gay and proud' line in it.. That is of course fine for him to be.. But it just really makes me want to put 'I openly banged your mom and proud' in my sig..

I don't get why homosexuals need to express that they're homo.. Isn't it the point of being human that nothing matters or differentiates us from eachother, that gender, interest and whatever color isn't something worth discussing as we're all human? But by putting such a stupid sentence in your sig you're actively searching out conflict..
    You misunderstood me.
    I meant that I do not form my opinions on any trio by the interactions they have together, but I form my opinions on the actual characters themselves, which is why I like the DP trio the most so far as I like Dawn and Brock as characters, no matter how little they interacted. I didn't mean 'I don't like the BW trio because they interact poorly', because I'm pretty sure they are going to have great interactions, but they simply aren't my favourite because I don't think Dento and Iris will be my favourite characters.
    Lol, with I was actually Ev training my Gabite as well I do concure.. I'm actually going to check now..

Time: 465:36 (Yikes)
    Pokemon seen: 369
    Obtained: 329

Gabite currently at level 40: Naughty - 114/116/60/57/51/91 with EQ/Dragon Claw/Slash/Dig

I've gotta find something for those last two spots.. but otherwise.. it's EV trained at that patch west of Celestic Town with the Machoke, Meditite, and Ponyta.. So I basically fled all the Graveler's, which is like I said one of the pokemon I sincerely hate.

Lol, I just realized that I still don't have a Empoleon as well... I need ten pokemon from the Sinnoh Dex:

1. Geodude
    2. Onix
    3. Empoleon
    4. Garchomp
    5. Bastiodon
    6. Heracross
    7. Aipom
    8. Ambipom ^- As you can tell, I hate honeytrees...
    9. Mismagius
    10. Palkia

Lol, when you said big and samurai, I had to think about the TMNT :p Just that Mijumaru isn't a turtle.. Anyway, I don't have high expectations, since those would be unrealistic at this point, so I'd rather just wait the 14 days (Serebii probably gets his earlier then the rest) and be pleasantly surprised by what they turn out to be.

Computer Tech, after doing Commerce, well.. my brother is doing Logistics so that's kind of the same thing, to me at least.. And he wants to quit it as well.. Lol :p

I actually had a friend at my study who went from doing Media and Culture, to Social Geography.. Though those two are totally different in every way :p
    Hoy,

Lol, I'm a terrible game player.. one of the worst out there.. I've been playing Diamon for about 400 hours now, and I still don't have Garchomp... That said, I also don't have a Geodude, but that has to do with principalities.. The damn thing is everywhere! I'm just too lazy to train Gible to Garchomp.. I do play them though, and I still try to catch all that I can.. I probably need like ten or so of the Sinnoh dex.. since somehow my wifi and Palpark* don't work, I can't get any others..

*It says I have to wait a day each time, so I wait a day, and I need to wait again.. constant relapsing.. Drives me nuts :p

Don't you think it's odd how Serebii posted them on the main page, the images turn out fake, but he doesn't put them at the Fakemon part of the site? He's done this several times.. Trying to keep his image clean! xD

A samurai would be cool, but I don't see it yet. I love to see Mijumaru2 use its two shells to use double blade attacks, since they come off and all :p

Pokabu is going to be simple in design, it just can't go warrior pig on us. That's just impossible :p Like I said, I do expect Tsutaja3 to be somewhat the Grass version of Milotic, but less feminine anyway.. Starters have that 87.5% male ratio :p

Anyway, I'm a Television and Populair Culture student, what's your poison? :p
    Oi!

I always wonder, especially with other older fans, why are you still hooked to the franchise? To me it feels like a constant relapse, but I don't mind it! xD

So.. the hot topic right now is the most likely fake starter evolutions... Lol, Combo Attacks are so yesterday aren't they? :p

I mostly agree with what Mudkip43 said, Mijumaru and Pokabu are horrible. Mostly because the change is rather drastic with Mijumaru and Pokabu probably ending up part fighting is just the nail in the coffin for the Fire starters. They already have Stealth Rock to deal with and now we get a bulkier Infernape... IF TRUE.

That said, I don't believe them.. The only pokemon with such a change in design, of the starters is.. dunno:

Venusaur: Steadily built up to with the flowerbud, starting to bloom through the stages.
    Charizard: Steadily became a larger lizard at the end a big lizard with wings.
    Blastoise: Basically became a bigger turtle with every stage. The guns on the back were sudden though, but not major.
    Meganium: See Venusaur.
    Typhlosion: Just became larger and less cute.
    Feraligatr: Larger and way less cute.
    The other starters follow the same pattern. So I can't see that Mijumaru3 being true. Tsutaja3 however is something that is right on the mark with it being a 'Grass Snake' and all.
    Man I hope those starters are fake the Mijumaru and Pokabu one almost made me barf the only decent one is Tsutarja's which I'm don't really care for.
    I knew Ash wouldn't give his strongest Pokemon to his best rival.

The problem with Cyber is that he doesn't know when to stop and he makes threads for stupid and silly things which most people wouldn't think about.
    No I'm planning to start the Japanese part of the Anime with BW because I start taking Japanese a week before then. I'm kinda shocked that the battle actually took that long. I look at the pictures Serebii posts on the site however. I'm wondering what Regi said to Paul's Pokemon to make them start to cheer and look happy. Do you know what he said?

I would have liked them to appear but they may appear in the BW filler saga. Is it just me or do you think that Swellow might be Ash's sixth slot?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…