• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kerech
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol wow. Men don't blush.

Yes, yes I do. :D

I will. Lol, that's what happened to my friends the first time I explained it as well. Yeah, but it's normally a fleeting idea and I contemplate it after I start the sentence and decide to stop myself.

SA2B = WIN.

Ah, okay then. I know what synergy means, but my mind slipped away from me and I meant it had a large amount of weaknesses that needed to be covered. Lol, the names are from a movie. That's pretty sweet, but Simple Beam? How do you plan on controlling that?
    Haha, distractions make every job harder I guess. Yeah, sorry about that... Well, I guess that's a good way of going about it, but I'm sure that many more activities would be far more pleasurable.

I'm just making assumptions. (h)

It's very hard work tbh.

Well, you get used to it. By being amazing.

So... I win?

Well one of the 5th Gen Brokemons could probably solve that tbh.

Your point?

If you think so then I guess you did. I. HATE. CLOWNS.

Nah, he never posted in any RMTs iirc. Exactly my problem too.

Yeah, it is... Um... Idk. Maybe he'll go away? inb4 he sees this convo and rants

Yeah, I know, it just doesn't feel right ^^;. Yeah. Basically, I was feeling really light-headded last night, and then when I was walking back from playing tennis this morning, I just felt really weird. Like, everything was going out of focus and stuff. I kinda collapsed onto a bench and a couple of people helped me walk back to the house. Then, when I tried to get up again, I just passed out completely. So I woke up a bit later and school took me to A&E where I got spammed with heart rate monitors and drips and stuff, and I got back to school several hours later when they thought it was safe to let me go. Now I just feel terrible. I've had a few minutes sleep but that's all really. At least I get the rest of the week off school.
    Well at least it was a short job, I guess? And that is a 'futon'? Lol why would you want to do that?

Yours is. (h)

Lol, it's fine, at least you remembered now. ^__________^

By being as epically awesome as me ofc.

It reverted when I closed it anyway tbh.

But I have more HP than Bliss.

Deal with it.

Eh, idk, you might have. But I probably thought it was weird, lol. NYAHHHHH CLOWNS.

He's the guy who runs P:NW, his username on here is Umbreon-dana. Well, there's no saying that you can't start something if you really want to but...

/convo? 8D

Well, for someone who gets as many VMs as I do it feels bad to leave them waiting for so long. But ty for not minding, it's been a really rough day tbh.
    Lol, enjoy your wall then. ;D

Truth. Lol. (h)

I am nothing but truth, after all.

...and you don't?

Yeah, it is. I dun laike it. D:

Not if I have a sizeable HP investment.

Before the battle.

wut. Well it really depends on who's being arrested.

Haha, it's fine. Tbh P:NW is dead for now, and it'd be unwise to restart it again for a while. That and I haven't spoken to Ninjabait for ages, and we'd need him on-board; he seems to have disappeared, which is a shame. Definitely not on Msn, idk about SPPf, as he uses the offline mode but he hasn't been posting at all so...

Haha, I can imagine. ^^;

And sorry about the late reply. I've been pretty ill over the last few days so I haven't been all that up to replying to the longer VMs. No offence or w/e meant. D:
    Maybe. But Toxicroak can't beat Nattorei without relying on Focus Miss or lol Vacuum Wave.

I might make a rain team with it though.
    what is a fender cuase im gona get one as a base but thers 2 types

sterocarser,s and tellicarster,s

sammy lee roth XD

david
    *stabs Ditto in face*

Yeah, I don't like Ditto. It's pretty much the best revenge killer in the game except for Restalkers (CroCune gogogogo).
    Oh you.

Lol you know it.

Shut up...Lol now I don't feel as crazy as I thought I was, thanks. Yeah, although half the time it's because I regret saying something, so I stop and act as if I forgot.

So what Sonic games have you played?

Yeah, notice how I said effective, not best. It's synergy compatibility definitely isn't the greatest. Lol, wow. If someone thinks that's racist it's a little pathetic, unless you name the Pokemon Toby, Kunta Kintae, and Fiddler. Ampharos gets Cotton Guard? Oh, and SB Blaziken is beast. I 6-0'd a guy on Pokemon Online with it. ^^
    It's more like another Magnezone. Excellent trapper, but lol @ sweeping with it.

Without Shadow Tag it's mediocre though, yeah.
    ^_________________________________^

Of course it is, I said it. /arrogance

Yeah, it can be a little wierd for me though, because my train of thought can stretch from the idea of pancakes to the memory of my friend's 6th birthday. It becomes extremely awkward if I lose it at that point.

lololololol new topic pl0x

Lol so sorry to have angered you. /sarcasm Not only that, but it practically replaces all TrickScarf leads as far as effectiveness goes. Exactly. Cotton balls = dangerous.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…