• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that video you sent me was hilarious x) sorry I was afk at the time. Just started a playthrough with the Sentinel class so far it's going great and has become my 2nd favorite class.
    I have an addiction to changing avatars me thinks. Too bad theres not an internet help AA (Avatars Anonymous) group for that x)
    Dunno I went from Cloud Strife to, Vash from Trigun , to a fanart thing of Revan , to Spike from Cowboy Bebop then back to Shepard's N7 symbol x). I think Im gonna keep this one for awhile
    tis da truth , though when skiyomi first made me the future gohan avvy I wore that one for almost a month before I alternated it a bunch x) but ever since then a week has been my max D:
    I can't stop changing my avatar x_x, I went from cloud , to kratos , to hk , to future gohan , to teen gohan , to garrus , and now to shepard/n7 symbol. And I'll prolly change it again before you get this XD something is very wrong with me
    What a great day for baseball =D , Rangers took Game 1 and Roy Halladay pitched a no hitter for the Phils (H)
    I'm not sure honestly , it would be really close. Legion is an epic sniper and gets a shield boost.
    Interjection: Master you seem to be suffering from a minor malfunction, report to the Mass Effect Wiki terminal for treatment.

I can't think of anything for Legion either x).
    i invited you B) you know you should be able to invite yourself to any group by clicking pending & invited members and inviting yourself (or anyone else you want to invite)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…