• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Chimchar15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between June 12 and the time of this message, your claim on Victini on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

haha true. I really can't wait to see how the other supernovas improved in the new world as well, and I can't wait to see the straw hats really go at it against a strong opponent.
    ah I thought it was a dumb question lol.So what are you studying in college?And it is good serebii put all b/w avys up ^_^
    Not bad, bro. Yourself?

My team is currently: Swanna, Hihidaruma, Jalorda, Waruvile, Muurando, and Gantle, but there's so many that I want to try out still. How's yours looking?
    About the Ash and the Isshu starter thread I didn't see the other starter threads my bad XD
    Why must one like the series to be here? As a Pokemon fandom enthusiast, I believe I have every right to criticize the series in the thread pertaining to the topic.
    I love them. No really! there are a few that I was like "WTF?!" at first, but looking at their names, evo lines, and basis has changed that pretty quickly - not to mention that clearer sprites will make some of them look better. There are so many that I want on my team, I think I'm going to need about 6 copies of the game. Lol

What are your thoughts?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…