• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity from March 19 until the time of this message, your claim on Rapidash on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    You need seven more posts in Murder IV to be at the post requirement for the game up to this point. This is required by the twenty-fourth.

(you don't have to respond to this, I'm just letting everyone know how many posts they need)
    Hi. Have you been working on my signature request? It's been almost two months. I do realize there is someone else you are making something for too, but still........
    That's okay. I made a new post that helped re-align the details.

T_T Poor me. Sorry if I seem like I'm getting way to touchy in my posts. I just want the other authors to be wise with my plot device. I feel as if Kyurem Doll's getting bunnied like mad in ways it shouldn't be.

I've chatted with voidhawk earlier, and we both wish that we had a thread to discuss the game's plot in the RPG thread... It would really help our writings...
    Er, one problem with your post. Epwna... The Kyurem-Doll is Jay's PokiPhone. Controlled by Kyurem. (If you've read my previous posts, you'll learn that. It also comes with a cool dream sequence.)

So, now Jay has two phones?? o_0
    One week ago, I posted in your Fan Art Shop for a request for a team pose. You didn't even post there saying if you'd accept it or not. Your rules say to not tell you about something like this until it has been a week and now it is a week. Can you please check it? Thanks.
    Umm... They're not all fantastic...
    The only one I can see that is really good if the fourth one, the black snake thing, and perhaps the fifth one.

The others look a little too Copy/Pasted, or have really weird shading issues.
    I do like it :).

Nice shading, much better than mine, and the outline is very visible. The colours are good for its type.

I've just had an idea: Do you want to work on the region with me?
    You don't have to, it's just I think you're a good spriter and I need some help if I'm going to make a whole dex full of Pokemon.
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm planning to be on Wi-Fi tomorrow at 7:00 A.M. in the morning (my time, GMT -4), so if you're on at that time, we can battle. However, I will not be on the forums at that time. You won't see me here, but I will still have my DS on Wi-Fi.

If that time doesn't work for any reason, feel free to suggest another time. Thanks!
    Hmm...unfortunately, no. I'm sure to be out and away from Wi-Fi access at noon tomorrow. Are you in GMT +4 timezone? Or are you in GMT -8? Depending on your timezone, I might have a good idea.
    I'm in GMT -4 timezone (at least until DST ends at the end of the month). Tomorrow afternoon about 3:30 P.M. my time would probably be good. Unless...you would be able to battle now?
    You and I are up for a PVS tournament match! Would maybe sometime this evening be a good time? Please let me know a good time that would work for you. Thanks and I'm looking forward to battling you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…