• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, uh Myri. Do you mind if I use that translation you made of "Boy and his Lapras" in the article I'm making for Bulbapedia?
    I have a question; this one should be simple.

You know the Pokemon that come from ponds in specific forest (Bidoof, Surskit, Marill, Psyduck, Lotad, Poliwag)? Are there any other exclusive places in the Dream World you can click to find certain Pokemon?

Also, would that pond Pokemon list be correct? I believe it is, but I thought I'd check.
    I guess I was asking you if you were a mod to a specific forum, but I think I have found out myself. Sorry for the vagueness.

Now the Old Mansion is seriously getting me anxious. I wonder if the US can get it eventually...
    It's apparent that you know something about Banette. Fair enough, I can wait. However, may I ask about your affiliation with the community? I guess you can tell me as much or as little as possible.
    ----------
    Ah, sorry, I didn't even notice you asked until you mentioned it here. I would've translated it anyway lol
    ----------
    I didn't know you were a translator, well, I think I saw you translating something once. Plus, bluesun over at BMGF updates on translations pretty quickly. I might ask for you next time.
    You haven't uploaded anything BW for a while.

When are you going to continue your work?
    hi, have seen that you are online. Can we do our rubbish trade to register my Black edition? Would be cool. Hope to hear from you. Greetings.
    Hi myriada, just let me know when you are back online. What a pity that we haven't managed to meet yesterday. Let's try again today.
    my bad that kingdra is mine just freshly EV trained him a gengar and scizor to use in battle subway.

I though you could use a female darumakka, if you had that vulture, you must have black, if you want i can give you a washibon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…