• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kurloz Makara

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• He's was voiced by Eric Stewart until PUSA ruined it. The man is clearly awesome when he's voiced by the same person as Seto Kaiba. SETO. FREAKING. KAIBA.
    Her Attack Forme Deoxys seemed Hacked. She found the game under a Hotel Room Couch, PRACTICALLY asked me out on a date and we played for awhile (We mainly battled the first day). I miss her
    You're probably not as bad as my old friend, she SUCKED at pokemon, even WITH Legendaries, it was hilarious. I wish I had a dA account so I can talk to her again (And make her get an IM, THEN never go on dA again)
    Well, my old friend WAS a female, she was kind of bitchy all the time, but made for a GREAT conversation. She liked Fire Emblem alot (Fangirl :p)

I agree that the Racist Banners were wrong

Yes I was the one who did that, I was also the one who killed Hitler after WW2, along with his Wife

Just kidding about that last part, but I DID make that thread.
    How the **** did you know? And NO it's "that" friend, it was another female friend.

I hope Piglit and Smugleaf aren't real names, before you know it, Mijumaru will be called "Piplup 2.0"

Sorry about that, someone made some Racist B&W Banners, one with an African American/Black Person, One with an Albino Freak/White guy who needs a tan (FYI, I'm white, LOLZ).
    Is it's English name really going to be SmugLeaf >:O

You remind me of an old friend. You're alright. Zekrom's Exclusive Move looks like a beefed up, Steroided Volt Tackle, with better graphics and Move animation. Yeah, most people don't know that, they're just excited for a New Generation and that's pretty much it ;P

My neighbor is getting Black, I'm getting White (Do NOT make a racist joke, despite the fact the game IS racist)

Reshiram is weaker cause it's Part Fire and Gamefreak and Nintendo reject the Fire Type. Just ask anybody on the forum (Except a troll, cause they're less intelligent then me)

I think they're going to name Pokabu, Piglit (Get the extremely bad cliche pun?)
    I want to start with Emboar (Pokemon in avatar, except the Non Shiny One resembles Heated Coal), but TheBlueRabbit told me he has EXCELLENT HP, GREAT Physical Attack, but has little defense a LOT of Backlash Attacks, however, I may start out with Jalorda, but problem is, I would need the Dream World Ability to use Jalorda the way I want to use it, so I may start off with the Water Type. Soo, probably Mijumaru, it's Starter Form and Stage One Evo look suckish, but the final form is my second favorite for starters. I'm getting White Version for the sake of Zekrom, he looks badass, is more powerful AND Electric Types EXCEL Fire Types, Plus he's the good guy of the two dragons.

Soo, Mijumaru or Jalorda (I know Jalorda isn't the Starter name, but I can't spell the real name either xP)

What do you think about Zekrom/Reshiram?

I'm surprised no one's surprised that this is the first time in Pokemon History that TWO Gens have been released on ONE Handheld (Gameboy Color is just a Colored Gameboy, so it doesn't count xP)
    I'm a little ****** right now. Dad won't let me eat my brother's Halloween candy much because I'm a Type 1 Diabetic. I'd say more, but I don't want to bore you. Other then that, I'm doing great. You excited for B&W releasing early 2011 in the US?
    Cool, Bakura's in my top 5 Yu-Gi-Oh Characters, and Rock Lee makes me laugh :D Have you seen any abridged series? I like the Yu-Gi-Oh one, British Bakura is so funny, and SCREW THE RULES- I HAVE MONEY makes me laugh every time I watch it :D
    Hmmm: Naruto: Haku, Bleach: Kon, D Gray Man: LAVI!!!, Fma: Ed, Pokemon: If a pokemon either Squirtle, Piplup, Glaceon or Shaymin, if a Human, Lyra, I forgot to put Death Note on my favourites, but it is L, and Yu-Gi-Oh... SETO KAIBA! You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…