• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between December 4, 2010 and the time of this message, your claim on Feebas on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Ah, sorry I think I miss calculated the timezone difference, I thought it would be 9:00 PM my time lol

Anyway, since we're both on now, would you like to just battle now? I'm fine with either PO or wifi, I don't really care which one.
    Alrighty then, my time is GMT -5. I've got quite a bit of free time this week, so I should be up for a battle whenever. Would 5:00 PM your time on Thursday work out? If not, no big.
    I was told i need to do do an acceptance battle with you or some other people. So do u want to battle me?
    Awesome thats sweet I will be online tomorrow and will be ready to rumble as well. So just hit me up see you till then.
    Hello madam I am Calarus you're war opponent. I wanted to say my time is GMT -10 and that I am usually always on during the day in my clan chat. I will wait for you're reply so we can sort out the time we may battle. Get back to me when you have read this message thank you. Calarus
    Sorry for delay on reply, I was just waiting for you to tell me your team was ready madam, so whenever is best for you. :3
    it didn't really occur to me that you may have been joking around until after I said it. Plus I wasn't really in the joking sort of mood after waiting on wifi for an hour. I was trying to be as polite as I could, wasn't trying to offend you.
    Indeed ;) I did make another one for one of my qualifying matches, but that didn't work out so well.

Sure, though I've never been very hopeful against stall. Alternatively, the tourney could stall out 3 weeks of inactivity till I'm back!
    Hm, guess so. But I really gotta say - you had an awesome team. ^_^ I liked seeing 'em lesser-used Pokemon. And haha, I guess I should apologize for using that OU bugger (damn, that's an awful pun). We should totally battle again sometime, I've got lotsa Pokemon waiting to be tried out.

Thanks, I just hope I don't need to drop out. I'm leaving for a vacation on Monday and won't be back till the 21st. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…