• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Here's those screenshots :D sorry for the wait, my dad only just finished rebuilding our computer the other day. We finally got it upgraded with new parts :3 it's so much faster now~

I had to make new drawings to go with the model, or it would've looked really weird showing it with the old ones XD. It took me probably an hour to beat him, cause I spent ages trying to shoot his wings from the front instead of the back. I kept thinking "Why isn't it workiiiiing?!", then tried swinging behind him.

Yay! :3 I'd like to get some more figures or plushies soon, since I've still got some christmas money left. I need to save up for Pokemon White as well XD I'd like to get a 3DS when it comes out too, but I'll probably wait till it goes on sale.

I tried making a Snow Samus in my garden XD I only managed to make the helmet and part of her power suit (no arms XD), but I had fun making it anyways. I took some pictures of that too~

Thanks ^_^ Robo Racer looks completely different in the model to the drawings I showed you XD but it looks pretty awesome now. I'll take some screenshots of it the next time I'm at college :3. Chykka was fun to fight, after I found out how to attack him by going behind him XD

Wow, I'm a little jealous of some of your presents too X3 I'd love to have that Zoroark figure and the Akatsuki rings! That pancake party sounds like great fun XD I don't think we have anything that awesome around where I live. The best thing about this Christmas for me though was that it snowed loads from November to December <3 it was the most we've ever had! :D
    Aw, you don't need to apologize! *hugs* I've been very busy with some college assignments I had at the end of last term, so I haven't been on Serebii too much lately either |D. I got my grades back yesterday and I think I've done pretty well :3 me and my friend got a merit for the Robo Racer we made on Blender :D and I'm still loving Metroid Prime 2 <3 I'm nearly at Quadraxis~

Christmas and New Years was great for me too! :3 For Christmas I got Super Mario All Stars, a Grotle plushie, a watch, some clothes, jewelery and The IT Crowd boxset XD. I didn't do much on New Years Day cause we all just stayed at home, but we had a Roast dinner so it was awesome <3. On New Years Eve I was too tired to stay up till midnight XD.

What did you get for Christmas? :D
    Serris! I haven't talked to you in ages :O How've you been?

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year day ^_^
    Hey Mitch! Just letting you know I'm still alive! XD My laptop died as you know but I got a new one for Christmas! (awesome.jpg)

So how are you? And how was your Christmas? ^__^

~*Kerrie
    Haha, June!

Sorry to hear that school is stressful, I'm in that spot myself. That exactly why I don't try to get involved with the Xbox community... I'm fine with my retro games and the few Wii games that are good :p

Ah, I understand that completely. I've been having some girl troubles myself the last week.

That's too bad, if you don't mind, do you want to talk about it?

I've been pretty good, school is a drag but other then that life is usual.
    Serris, the Pokemon Australia Club has roared back to life. There are numerous members wanting to join. I've told SOCCER_PRO about it, but he hasn't responded, so I decided to inform you, the co-owner, as I believe you can accept their join requests too.
    Pokemon Johto! Yeah!

Freebies are always good XD

Your themes would be awesome <3 There'd have to be some Pokemon ones XD

Aah, the assignment deadline was yesterday! My friend finished the model, but she only started it two days before the deadline, and our guy was too complicated to make in that time. So we gave the designs a huge overhaul, but kept the headspike and overall shape of it the same (Lost the awesome arms though T_T). It's now a girl ninja robot XD

Oh, that might work well! He doesn't get any recovery moves, so that would be useful. And Sucker Punch could finish them off if they try to attack~

Roy: Hello, I'd like to order a pizza please...and can I have it with extra grapes?
    It's a whole new place, with a brand new attitude! XD

It will be cheaper than buying a new computer anyways XD

Yay! :D I like the themes you can have on Chrome too.

I based the arms off of a drill and a battering ram XD

No, he doesn't get many useful physical moves T_T. At least Super Fang always cuts HP in half. That should be pretty useful against types he can't normally hit well :3

Moss: What's street countdown?
    Prime: It's basically Countdown but we play it on the street.
    Moss: That doesn't sound dangerous.
    Prime: It can get quite cold.
    Moss: I always wear thermals.
    Prime: Ah, then you should be okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…