• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ugh I give up I'm not wasting anymore of my time with you.
    I don't understand it? Dear god kid I'm not wasting anymore of my time with you I'm arguing with a kid probably in High School who can't even use proper grammar. But whatever I'm done trying you can ask anyone else if you have spammy post all I was trying to do was help you shape up your post.
    Sorry if I offended you but what I'm trying to say is a large amount of your post are off topic I didn't mean to attack you.

----------
    Doryuuzu is really small...
    ----------

----------
    Pants on da floor
    Pants on the floor
    Crap my boxers showing

Zurrugu:Well... Screw that , its PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! now where ya at now where ya at now there ya go there you go, peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat.

Zurikin: Shut, the hell up , now.
    ----------
    Heck don't even tell me those post aren't SPAM I could find a lot more but luckily for you I'm not in the mood to do it. But seriously I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks that you have spammy post. Maybe you should think before you post more often because it seems like you think that your post are funny when they really aren't oh yeah and you spelt V Faction wrong in your signature.
    You do know that you post SPAM? Everything you post has nothing to do with the topic don't even deny it because it's true.
    You know what? That's your problem. I'm not giving in to this ****. You can't bring yourself to realize how much of a troll you're being, I don't give two shits.
    It could be because Halloween has ended. Again, you'll have to ask a mod for a definite answer.
    Yeah, I noticed that. So many posters there have 0 postcount because they join for the sake of trading. It's a little odd.

Then they don't follow the rules and you just sort of feel like the trade forum is hell...
    Nothing has changed, I take it. Using the trade forum can be so difficult... I asked for a Shiny Starly about five times before anyone said anything about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…