• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, so when you ending school, that was about 4:00 PM here. What Standard Time do you go by? I go by Eastern Time.
    Oh. Well, at least you do have friends, which is a good thing. Everyone should have friends.
    Play video games, go on the computer, hang out with friends and watch TV. My favorite is hanging out with friends since technically I can play video games with my friends like what I think I might do tomorrow.
    Well,like I said, I don't really listen to music. I thought it was OK, but I just don't enjoy listening to music.
    Todoserugi, you have been banned for ONE day on the "I'm sorry game" for breaking the rules once and breaking them again, so in 24 Hours on 7:32 Central Time, you will be unbanned, you are forgiven
    What do you mean? I'll friend request you and you can accept it if you want and then when we chat, you can post your messages on my profile.

I have to take a shower now, so I likely wont be on until tomorrow. Bye, and sorry for yelling at you.
    It's just a year apart. On the contrary, some people do tell me that I seem like I'm 16, although I'm not. How the hell would I be able to surmise what your age is? You haven't given even the slightest indication as to what your age is!

Well, I do understand what you mean with the laziness since some people do neglect capitals and punctuational marks in their sentences, although I just find that annoying on a computer, probably because I can type fast. Unless if you only access the forums via your phone and chat with people here using the texting service provided on your phone, if your phone would have texting capabilities, whatever. Now I'm just blabbering on and on.

WHATEVER. OK, can we just start fresh? That means not telling me people to shut up or calling them dumbasses for stupid reasons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…