• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah well. If you see me online, feel free to send me a message. I'll probably stay up late tonight, so maybe we'll have a chance to battle, if not today then maybe tomorrow or over the weekend. :)
    huh what? sorry, i wasnt paying attantion to my serebii account. And I can't wifi battle either because my team is unavailable, im able to battle on PO but not now, like, later. Heh
    Sorry, my life is very hectic right now :( I message people when i have a spare 1-2hours on my hand, but they don't reply, so when they do reply, i am at school or busy (Story of my life :D)
    Hope your on soon.
    I'd love to, but I can't right now. It's nearly 1 here, and I have classes tomorrow. Will you be on around 11:30pm GMT tomorrow?
    Cool.
    I am at school right now, but i will be on later :D
    TheUmbreonMaster is really nice :D He thrashed me in 3 battles, but he is nice enough to help me improve, too maany people when vsing me think i am a noob, i kinda am, but i have potential :D
    Could we battle later?
    It is 9:10 am here right now, so the time difference may be alot.
    I will talk to you later to see if we can battle after school :D although i have a haircut after school :D
    Sorry man but I have school and I am on everyday at 3:30, How about we battle this Friday at 3:31. And if you do not mind can the battle be lvl 100 6 on 6 singles.
    HI DRACO <3 I have you on my friends list so I thought I would be random and abuse your VMs :3 *fondles*

The Pokabu line sucks!Chaobu and Emboar are the worst pkmn ever made!Too bad Pokabu is so cute
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…