• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've seen a banned user as your friend (Typo). I think you should've dropped him and add someone new.
    ----------
    That actually wont reduce any of the lag. You have the misconception that the lag is due to database size. This is not the case. The reason for the lag is an unknown error in the connection between the server which deals with the front-end and the server which deals with the database. We think we have fixed it, and we have for the most part. Lag is far less common these days. In the past two months, I have only had to reboot the server thrice. Earlier this year, I was doing it like twice a day
    ----------
    Wow, I didn't know that. And here I thought it was the members that barely come on (Not being sarcastic). I would've posted on this on the thread, but it would've been spam since it wasn't a suggestion.
    ----------
    That actually wont reduce any of the lag. You have the misconception that the lag is due to database size. This is not the case. The reason for the lag is an unknown error in the connection between the server which deals with the front-end and the server which deals with the database. We think we have fixed it, and we have for the most part. Lag is far less common these days. In the past two months, I have only had to reboot the server thrice. Earlier this year, I was doing it like twice a day
    ----------
    Wow, I didn't know that. And here I thought it was the members that barely come on (Not being sarcastic). I would've posted on this on the thread, but it would've been spam since it wasn't a suggestion.
    Regarding the Pokemon Musicals, you might want to add some details about the accessories that aren't obtained by simply talking to fans or the guy in Souryuu City, for the sake of those interested in getting the trainer card color.

There's the electric guitar (Obtained from the guitarist on route 5), the crown, the champion belt (Both obtained from the Musical Hall owner by talking to him after participating a certain number of musicals), the tiara (Obtained by talking to the musical hall owner after participating in a multiplayer musical), and the birthday cake (Obtained by talking the musical owner on whatever day you chose as your birthday in your DS settings).
    Hello Serebii i love this site it's so awesome and i appreciate the hard work that you and all your mods do!
    I was wondering: on the main site are you going to mention the passing of Takeshi Shudo, or do a tribute or something?
    No. 1 most admins aren't too jolly.
    No. 2 You forgot the fullstop.

You must be tired though, This forum's been up 6 years.

Maybe you could take even a short rest?
    Long ago, your posts (Like, 2004-2008) sounded all Norm-user/Modlike.
    That's out the window.

You must be tired, too much forum mangement or something.
    hey, Serebii, I posted in your thread concerning the B/W avatars, and I think you should post a poll saying which you would rather have, the sprites, or no sprites from the games. This way everyone can have thier own say in the decision.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…