• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nawww, working on Christmas would suck! :[

I don't trade over Pokemon as eggs either, haha. Everything needs to be caught by me in the game, haha. :p Well, as of Diamond at least bahaha.
    I bought Taylor Swift's album today, finally :D
    Haha. Speaking of costing money, are you still working?

Hahaha, no...because when I go through games I try and make a little story for the trainer and so on. So I catch all the Pokemon I use for my ingame teams, if you know what I mean.
    This just in: today was the due date, but I got the instructor on a good day, and he gave me an extension!

Due to time and resource constraints I've abandoned that story, and I'm just going to do a small one with just me (and one of my parents as the cameraman).
    Haha cool beans :]

Goody :D

Ahh kay, fair enough. I've chosen White because my brother picked Black for Black City and I wanted White for White Forest. But I hate Zekrom and like Reshiram, love Gochirezeru and think Rankurusu is a bit strange, think Erufuun is a bit cooler than Doredia and I think the vulture is kind of cute but Wargle it kind of not cute. So yeah. Haha.
    Ah, fair enough. Haha. So you got the day off after all?

Nah, don't worry about it. So, did the piercing hurt?

Have you decided, black or white?
    Haha, yes it was. How was your day?

Oh, umm, whoops, my bad, I'm sorry! It's just that...sorry!

Hahaha, yeah, maybe. Good luck with getting a legit one. :p
    Haha. Ummm, did you think I was a girl? It's perfectly understandable if you did, tbh, haha.

Haha. Ended up waking up at 8:30, which was not early enough. I didn't have any time to draw or anything. Just cleaning, cleaning, making my multi-award winning punch, cleaning, organising the sweep, and cleaning. Yer. But Melbourne Cup day was lots of fun. I decided to bet some money on #8 Americain and #24 Maluckyday. I bet $4 win/$1 place on each of them, which cost $10. Americain came first in the cup and Maluckyday came second haha. I ended up winning over $50 :] ...Well, $50.10 to be exact haha xD The bbq was nice too, had lots of fun with the cousins.

Haha. I totally forgot to download the Enigma Stone/Crystal/Rock/Boulder/whatever so yeah. Shame.
    He turned 18. It was. We all went out for tea, then we drove around town for a bit like we used to when I lived back in that town.

Exams are about to hit me soon too.
    I like to watch the YTPs unless they ridicule Grounder. Most of them don't, they mostly ridicule Sonic and Robotnik and SEVERAL Minor Characters. I'm still jealous of you Aussies, a WHOLE 5 Days before US, and since Americans can't use Australia Youtube, no extra previews for us

I don't think I'll ever change my profile picture xD
    ...No, I don't have piercings. I'm a boy, and don't plan on getting piercings haha.

Yeah, I take Zyrtec. It works most days.

Yeah, I like Cup Day. Got lots of stuff to do tomorrow...so much that I'm going to have to wake up at 6am if I want to get everything done by the time everyone arrives at 11:30. Ohnoez!

Yayyy! Just in time for the Mew event! [Oh wait, that ended. My bad.]
    Sadly, no. Well, kinda. My friend had his birthday XD What about yourself?
    Ehehe, not really. Just a handful of times here and there, but I wasn't too interested and generally busy with something else.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…