• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Skiyomi, how's it been, still sick? I'm getting better, but it still sucks, hope you get well soon, fight those germs or viruses.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it won't take long for them to kick in and help you feel better.

L.F.D.
    At least I get weekend off. Speaking about weekends, how was yours?

L.F.D.
    Oh sadly, November is my month for getting sick.
    I know it's going to happen soon. lol
    I'm about to go back to school in January... Learning another language and hopefully studying abroad. Trying to get some games, as well. lol. Waiting for Black and White very impatiently.
    Probably not. Some might, but I don't think many do.

I bet that if more people thought about the consequences of their actions, there would be fewer crimes, mistakes,etc. Now, granted, there would be those who don't care but maybe it could happen! Of course, there's still the fact that everyone is a sinner.
    Very much

Winter break used to be one of the things i most looked froward to, till I got a job that is one of the busy places during it.

L.F.D.
    I am decidedly glad. The hold on my account effectively crippled my progress in school. I wouldn't be able to sign up for the next quarter if it was still on my record.

So what system are you on? Semester?
    I'm sorry to hear that. I just got over mine. I found a hot bath and spice tea helped clear it up rather well.

How about things apart from that?

L.F.D.
    I'm glad to hear that you are doing better! ^.^ Currently, I am working on some college algebra homework. I'm working on a section about rational inequalities. I also have a few projects that are due next week (mid-term), and I had to tangle with the administration about a problem with my account! Well, the problem with my account was cleared up in short order today, so I'll thank God for that!
    Hey. I remember you from a long time ago. You made my signature for me. How's everything going?
    Hey how are you? Feeling better? I'm not, I jinxed myself with my immune system now I have a small fever and a mild cold I can still function, but I feel like crap still. Well talk to you soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…