• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Mrs. Lovett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey Mrs. Lovett, you are an amazing writer so iwas wondering if you would read my fanfic, its my first so i dont know how good it is, and i would like you to critique it
    Yea I will be catching up too, and also thats ok, and I managed to catch up a little on your story! Very good!
    Thnaks for the link. I never got back to you with a review or a post so I'll have to do that shortly! How are you?
    Heya! You good? And just to say if you wanna check out my latest chapter then I've now posted it lol! And can I have a link to Roots please, my computer says that it's broken when I click on it and I've been meaning to catch up :D
    Ah sorry to hear, well I hope that the connection system doesn't hold you down too much! And the same goes for the busy schedule!
    Ah yea that was okay :D I departed about 11 to sleep sorry about that! But yea how are you finiding Roots at the moment?
    Hmm I totally agree with your statement there! Learning the different techniques has made me consider the best way to write for a particular audience and meaning, and how best to portray what I wish to do so in something so intricate as words. lol
    Ah yea that's a good idea, I hope that after the start of this term and after I then get the tiredness beat then I'm hoping to be able to get back to writing and stuck into it!
    Ah yea that's a good idea, I hope that after the start of this term and after I then get the tiredness beat then I'm hoping to be able to get back to writing and stuck into it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…