• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know XD
    Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Nevermore, Alter Bridge, Testament, Megadeth, and classic rock, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Aerosmith and so on..
    Ah however the reason is that my computer is incredibly slow with these kind of sites and if I'm gonna subscribing.. that site would kill it (my computer)
    Sure thing, link me. I'm always open to new music.

Sounds good, ret-t@hotmail.com
    Hey man, I'd just like to tell you how epic it is that just a year or so ago you were listening to Puddle of Mudd and now you're probably more "metal" than I am! Haha, how's it going?
    I meant stabbing him with a pencil. Not a knife O_O

Oh.... well, perhaps it was how I personally had felt, and I guess I can relate to them even less now. I pity them all the more because of that then.
    Thanks. I wished I had stabbed him, but then I'd probably be expelled, and my parents don't need to move again for at least a month, so I am trying to be good.

I know how those people feel; how tragic happenings can sometimes give a sense of completeness--until it happens to you or someone you love, then you just get slapped in the face and you can't stop crying and regretting your past life.
    So, forgive me for language, but I was pretty ****ing ****** in my Deutsch Klasse today.

I was talking to another student who went to the same middle school as me, and he said for one of the projects that he just put up a bunchof pictures of dead people from the Holocaust. The kid in front of me was like, "Woo, dead people." And I asked him why he was cheering when people had lost their lives, and he said he likes "death and darkness" stuff. I called him an *******, and told him I felt like stabbing him. He didn't really care, just acted care-free and his usual self.

I'm just ticked-off because he really offended me by acting like he wasn't caring when somebody has a loved one that died, and was happy at the death of others. In my opinion, Americans shouldn't be like that when they have a huge army defending them and getting them the right for freedom.
    Yeah, I'm downloading Forbidden Evil now. Tbh, right now, most of the recs I'm given I'll just get quickly before I go back to school where the internet fails. And Tim Calvert is enough of a reason for me to check out Twisted Into Form, really.
    Tbh it'll probably be on MTV if it appeals to a large enough group of people, which Depeche Mode seem to. Doesn't really make it bad as long as they don't get boring.

Alright then, I'll get it.
    Wat. What's wrong with them?

I can't really comment on what I like and don't like yet tbh, I've only heard a few songs from Playing The Angel so far, along with one song from Sounds Of The Universe. If you think it's good then I might dl Violator.
    Haha, no it's not. The previous vm happened to long ago for me to care.

That'd be nice. I just lost my innocence looking at the recently closed thread.
    We sure do, an old thread we used to post in (which was originally in GPD mind you) was sitting dormant in the Battle Forum (a non post count area), but when the Battle Forum mods got put in charge of CRMT, our old thread got moved to Competitive Discussion and we got all our posts back. I had something like 300 in there and Dion had almost 1k iirc.
    Yeah I read about it on Wikipedia. Record labels can be a dick sometimes. :/

Sigh ever-expanding music-to-get list is still expanding. Finite internet versus comparatively infinite recs sucks so much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…