• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wouldn't be a husband out of live with that kind of behavior. I just need to look cute to be a trophy husband

L.F.D.
    Oh well. I guess things like that happen. Is there any reason why, or do they just like knowing they can do something that others can't? ((Not really trying to sound rude or sarcastic, it's a serious question.)) I have never seen this before on a forum.
    SKIYOMIIIIIIIIIII YOUR SIGNATURE IS JUST <33 or maybe it's my Hayato-sama bias pushing me to say this. I mean all your signatures are great, even the Slayers-themed ones~
    Well you are going to be 40 in 19 years. Don't you think your getting a bit old?

L.F.D.
    Hm..sounds kinda like what happened to me a few years back, except mine was a throat infection. I did not like that first round of antibiotics!
    Well if you ever need it just ask. You might be able to bring both skills together and become the richest women alive, and from there chose me as a trophy husband.

L.F.D.
    I think we've had this discussion before. I'm not the brightest person around, but I can try and help you with some marketing stuff if need be.

We've have had a family deli and store for over 60 years now. We deal with a lot of exporting and importing so I'm picked up some stuff along the way.

L.F.D.
    If I did everything my teachers would have appreciated I'd have never done most of the things I did.

Thanks, but it easy enough.

So apart from the coughing and headaches how was your day?

L.F.D.
    Well I'll give it in your place if need be. I'm a former High School Debater and am going to go back and judge for my old teacher this weekend. It will be easy.

L.F.D.
    I'm glad to hear your felling better with them. I'm sure they'll keep on working and you'll be healed before next week comes

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…