• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It took ages. @__@ Hours daily.

but yeah, the only stuff I'm looking for atm are the things listed in my sig, so... if you have any of that that would be awesome, but if not just PM me and we'll work something out I guess? [I say PM me as I can keep track of those better haha xD]
    Okay cool. I'm going out today, so I may not be free until later to trade, but I should be on sometime. As for what I want, all I'm looking for sounds like a bit too much to ask for, so I guess just give me something cool for it? And yep, I do~ c:
    Hi, just so you know I have the orb you wanted now. Let me know when would be a good time to trade~
    You're welcome! And I just knew if I didn't I'd end up losing our PMs in my inbox and having a hell of a time finding you again. xD
    Hey I hope you don't mind me friending you; this is the easiest way for me to remember to give you the orb once I get Giratina. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…