• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's not a avatar, it's a profile pic that shows up when you view someone's profile. Just upload your own on your User Control Panel. :)
    Gee, this is embarassing. I haven't even finished my Bachelor's degree yet. =X

Oh, I know what you mean! I'd much rather stay a student, if it were possible to earn an income doing just that.

I am intrigued by your time-traveling telephone.
    Same here but after creating a "My anime list" I then relized how much I watch...I have no life. lol
    Out of the three, One Piece is the best, it's just I've miss so many eps, I forgot where I left off -_-', I spent that time watching shows like Higurashi and Umineko, now thoes are ecip, if you got the belly for it lol.
    Which is the reason I avoid shows like Naruto,Bleach,One piece ect. The second season of haruhi with thoes repeating episodes kinda threw me off >.<. The last time I've enjoyed a 100+ep anmie was back when Inu-yasha came off.
    Can't believe it didn't know that, (haven't been watching much of it yet). And KyoAni is teh best lol.
    She is basically the female version of me, this show so need another season or aleast another OVA(Current wallpaper is also related.

also yup it's her, I got somebody to make it for me, I suck at making banners. Also who's the girl in your avitar?
    Bah. Armorandonomon's pretty cool, and everybody knows it. It doesn't have to be put on billboards or anything.

Lol, it takes more than two semesters to get a Master's degree. I won't even be near professorship for... say, about four more years at the soonest. However, that is exactly how I plan to dress and I don't know where you got my blueprints but give them back.
    I'm sure it's due solely to my misfortune of having been born with a monocle on.

We owe more thanks to Armor herself for seeing fit to return. She is liked by a lot of people here, so they find happiness in her presence, so we owe her our appreciation for that. =)
    >mfw you're right, why didn't I see this before. itsbeautiful.png

No. He's too BEAUTIFUL AND HARMONIOUS~ for us. kindafeelsbadman.jpg
    15? 4chan? Underageb&.

Well...I mean...its me.../m/ is like. Paradise for a person like me. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why. :V
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…