• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between April 14 and the time of this message, your claim on Glameow on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Argh!!! What is your timezone? Honestly may I can't teach you if you don't make thE effort aswell
    Mayfan if your gonna be my student, you need to get your act together son. You dont respond to half my vm's, you never seem to tell me when you can battle. I need specific times! Tell me your timezone and what time you can battle today.
    A drabble is like a very short fanfic. Basically we consider them to be anything less than 2 pages in microsoft word. They're usually just short little scenelets. We post 'em in this thread where you can also find a lengthier explanation of a drabble.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! :)
    Mayfan your going to need to find another tutor if we cant battle this weekend, im sorry but its just not working.
    no that was 9:30 :S Tell me what time u can get on afetr school in your timezone and ill try and get on then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…