• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
harryheart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So in short, it has many strings like an autoharp, and fret chords while strumming like a guitar, but the fingerboard has no frets like a violin, and sounds similar to a mountain dulcimer
    I'm working on Episode 7 now--Brock is quite the multi-instrumentalist in the fantastic version of the Pokeworld (including an instrument created especially for the story)
    Yeah, but I only really see the random ones around where I live (i.e. a few of the episodes pertaining to certain Pokemon (in the case of one I saw last night, Pikachu, Togepi and Wobbuffet)).

I've been meaning to order the actual Kanto and OI set.
    Ah, so you're British? My dad's from there.

And you're right. The only stupid thing BBC have done is not release the entire original series of Doctor Who on DVD.
    The ending for SG-1 is pretty epic (well, the series. The follow-up movies are good). But yeah, that's just what happens over time. :(

Fortunately it hasn't happened to Doctor Who yet! :D
    Depends how well it does. The reason SG-1 was initially cancelled was because it went something like this:
    -- TV executives decided that it wasn't doing well enough so it would be cancelled at the end of season 7
    -- Writers had to wrap up Goa'uld storyline
    -- Turns out it was worth more than cancelling
    -- Writers had to churn out a new storyline
    -- Richard Dean Anderson (Jack O'Neill) retired
    -- Pretty much downhill from there.

Don't get me wrong, seasons 8-10 are pretty good. But they don't compare with 1-7.
    Nah, it finishes at season 5. They are releasing some follow up movies (as with SG-1 (Ark of Truth and Continuum)).
    Ah, can't be that bad. It's only 10 seasons of SG-1 and 5 of Atlantis. =P

But they certainly do clear up a lot of things. O'Neill's rise to power, the communication stones...
    That said, they are both really good serials (Universe is actually somewhat different from either of them, too, in terms of plot and setting).
    I've seen up until the end of season 7 (I think). I only really remember up to about season 5. I have the first 4 on DVD.

As for Stargate - it's really something you need to watch from the very beginning (as in, the 1990 film that started it all). Then watch SG-1, followed by Atlantis (and if you're really serious, watch it simultaneously with SG-1) and then Universe.
    Yeah, haven't watched any in so long, though. Just finished my major exams (and therefore, high school). Currently I'm trying to get through Stargate. =P
    I recently posted Chapter 9, but 10 is on hold (writing-wise, but I can still get some planning done) until at least after Thursday of next week. I have a very busy week ahead of me, and I can't get online as often as I used to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…