• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Carina
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha I'll keep my lips sealed :p And yeah it does snow here in Winter:) We did have a rainy Winter many years ago, but all that I can remember in my 19 (almost 20) years in life, is snow. :D Last year I made the biggest snowman ever haha:p

Yeah gotta love winter right <3

wow I just realized I use a lot of smileys in just one message o.o
    But anyway,
    What are you doing in Australia?:D
    Aw I'm good too :) wow you're in Australia? :eek: It's almost summer there now right? haha that's pretty weird since it's close to winter over here :) Are you still doing your artwork? :)
    OMG Hey girl I remember you from back in 2005! I'm Melody1989 on deviantart and it's good to see you doing pokemon fanart again!

It sad that after all this time Misty never revealed that she like Ash but even if she didn't return in pallet I still think she likes him, some say due to a shudo (old pokemon director) article saying Pokeshipping never existed that Misty never loved Ash but you know I think I wouldn't have become a pokeshipper if there was no hints in the first place so I knew it did once exist on the show, and I happy for that.

I don't know if you remember I was once suicidal over PS, you once told me if I focus on more realistic things I could be happy, well now I have a boyfirend who's perfect for me and loves pokemon and pokeshipping too, I've got dreams on to create a free anime and learn japanese, and my boyfirend know japanese and has lived in japan and wants to take me there sometime, I'm still holding on the pokeshipping but learning to let go of it so I don't get down, I'm feeling stronger and I'm not getting depressed anymore, I've change so much since 2005 and you and Pokeprophet helped me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…