• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i chave quite a few of those ill give u a zebstrika and simisear for any guy with a contagious pokerus
    Hello, this is Sapphire Kirby, resident puffball with a special annoucement:

----------
    As the handy-dandy 4th Gen Discussion Rules states:

If you need help with the games, or have a question, use the D/P/Pt Help thread or HG/SS Help Thread.

This is probably the worst problem here - too many threads are made which are just about a simple question. Rather than make a new thread, use the Help threads which are at the top of their respective sections - otherwise you will recieve an infraction. Also check the D/P/Pt FAQ thread, and the HG/SS FAQ thread before asking a question, as well as the main site. This section is not for giving you help, but for discussion the 4th gen.

Failure to do so will result in warnings/infractions, so please take notice of those threads and use them rather than making your own here.
    ----------
    As a simple warning, please read the rules before a mod infracts you on your Love ball question. I'm not trying to be a mod, just protect the world from devestation. Also, Attract works on Latios, so I assume the same with the Love Ball.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…