• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay Mence. You're all grown up. We're all incredibly childish.

Just remember that you're the one that attempted to join the club in which the members engage in "pressing buttons all day to get some retarded pixel".
    Well, I agree with your assessment of yourself. Go ahead and troll; I'd love to see you banned from the Forums for trolling.
    I am not saying that your post was some sort of blasphemous statement. I am Christian, and I was not offended in a religious aspect.

I was simply offended at your lack of respect for something that I and others take seriously. The rules are there for a reason; if you don't care enough to follow them, then you shouldn't be allowed in the club. It has nothing to do with religion; it has to do with you not having the humility to realize you aren't somehow "above" the rest of us. You have to follow the same rules everyone else does.

So yeah, if you think we "worship" shinies, if you think of us as "clowns", I speak on behalf of the club when I say that you can take your supercilious attitude elsewhere because it most definitely will not be missed.

uMad?
    I wasn't speaking for myself, but for others who might've been offended.
    We're taking the rules "seriously" because we don't want another club to get closed again, other than that I don't really care either.

But yeah, goodbye, it's a shame it has to end like this =/
    Wht in the world was with that Post? Disrespecting many religions, including mine, threatening to troll... I thought you were a good member in the older club. Are you protesting this new one? I may have chosen not to be a member (they're even more Draconian and inconsistent with their rule enforcement than I ever was), but I still want it to succeed.
    I'm glad to see your posting again, but I think you disrespected the new club by being flippant in your "pledge". I brought this to Pokerealm's attention. I figured that I should tell you about my actions because, quite frankly, I felt as though it would be fake for me not to tell you how I feel.

So, yeah.
    Omg, I just noticed you got a shiny Macargo! I haven't checked the club as often as I used to! MAJOR CONGRATS!
    (woulda said it on MSN last night if I knew >____<)
    Alright. Well I got your friend request, and I accepted it. Can you be on at around 10 PM? That's when LordSem4j's wants to start
    Just wanted to let you know that I'd be interested in an all-nighter tonight. Or at least an attempt at one. I make no guarantees that I'll stay up past 4 AM haha
    Hey dude good luck with your giratina hunting. Looking through your messages it looks like it has been going on for a while. Hope it shines for you soon. Giratina is gorgeous shiny :)
    Personally, I rank Ho-oh and Lugia about the same in terms of shininess. And Entei, Suicune, and Raikou are clearly better shinies than Lugia and Ho-oh, too. But the best shinies of Johto are mostly non-legendaries. Shinies like Tyranitar, Scizor, Houndoom, Espeon, and Miltank...and there are others that I can't remember at the moment, but they're certainly the best in my eyes.
    Yeah, shiny Ho-oh is pretty nice. And I actually agree with you about Paras; it is a "meh" shiny at best. However, I've already invested so much time into it that I simply can't bring myself to completely terminating the hunt. If I do, it'll be one of those things that'll bug me forever. So I just gotta get it, ya know?
    Thanks!

As for your other questions, I'm going to try and get shiny Ho-oh and shiny Paras before really hunt for anything else. As for what I'm going to hunt in R/S, it'll definitely be Spheal in Shoal Cave.

Good luck with getting shiny Giratina!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…