• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• P!nk :DDDDDDDD
    How've you been? <33333

Not much really, just lots of exams and schoolwork :3 Also I do art for smogon too now :3 wbu? <3333333333
    Oh, believe me, it's AMAZING. This is the place I stayed at - it's soo goood lol

Haha, school started today, and it was hell for me xD But I hope it'll be good for you ;)
    That sucks, I know hot it feels but don't be sad I bet you'll see her again

Yup, july 23 ,really that's so cool :)
    Because I moved into my own place when I started college again, and I decided to focus more on my career since I go to practices in the afternoon and I end really tired, and the only time I use the computer is when I come home in the weekends. that's why . aww I miss you too pinky :)

That's nice I wish you luck, I hope you have a great time there.
    Long story...whatever, I'll try and explain it in the best way I can (even though I'm actually much better now and everything happened 2 weeks ago)

OK basically 2 weeks ago, MM that a**hole leader of the CB kicked me out, and then the next day someone else from the CB got my GF to break up with me...then the next day my schoolfriends decide to ditch me because of everthing that happened with the CB and my GF after they find out everything...
    And then 2 weeks later my schoolfriends make up, and then I finally break the ice with the person who broke me and my GF up and she lets me back on the CB, only to find...they've moved to a place where I'm not welcome and the only other person besides her who's on the old CB is...my ex. Both depressing and hilarious, I know. XD
    That's nice at least she's with you, so starting school won't be that lonely and It's going to make things easier, when I started high school middle sister was just starting middle school ,

I do, I enjoyed them a lot, College not that great , I really miss high school
    really? she's 20 too? that's great :)

Your welcome pinky :)
    That's nice at least she's with you, so starting school won't be that lonely and It's going to make things easier, when I started high school middle sister was just starting middle school ,

I do, I enjoyed them a lot, College not that great , I really miss high school
    really? she's 20 too? that's great :)

Your welcome pinky :)
    I don't know if you saw, but on Page 10 of the Autumn Leaves Fan Art Shop, I asked for some changes to the banner you made for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…