• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw a certain screen of Zekrom (The one with it roaring) from the upcoming movie on the main site and I was wondering if I'd be able to use it as an avatar if that was ok with you.
    Hi Joe its me again, I just wanted to now which game do u recomend Black or White becase I can´t decided which one should I buy next year
    Why didn´ t u change on Black and White page the NEW REALESED NAMES, for example: Unova region , Tepig,...................................

also can u improve the forums speed, they are tooooooooooo slow
    Why didn´ t u change on Black and White page the NEW REALESED NAMES, for example: Unova region , Tepig,...................................
    I couldn't find an appropriate forum to post this information in, and I figured your private messages might be either full or close to it. I wanted to make sure you knew- I found a mistake on serebii.net. I'm not trying to mock you or insult you because you made a mistake (with such a comprehensive site and your own life to deal with, it might be inevitable), I just wanted to make you were aware of it if you weren't already.
    Here it is:
    On the Feebas Factor page, under the 5th Generation Evolution category, it says, "When you attach the Clean Scale to Feebas and trade it to another game, Feebas will evolve thus making the"
    The sentence stops there. I don't know if you're OCD about stuff like that, but I just noticed it when I was checking out the 5th Generation changes to Feebas.

Thanks for making serebii.net so awesome! I visit it constantly.
    I just wanted to let you know that on your alternate forms page you said that Arceus wasn't released yet, but it was released. (Also, I hope you update the Alternate Forms page with BW Rotom forme information soon.)
    just wanted to let you know that the release date for ranger: guardian signs in Australia has been confirmed to be 25th of november :D
    It also brings a tear to my eye whenever I return here, even though I do that rarely.

We've grown finally, but still Serebii continues to exist.
    Congratulations Serebii, keep it up!

96909 visits?
    What a record...
    Till next time, let's hope it's double that number.
    See you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…