• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it too late to get that help? Not I'm sick and ****ing tired of the 8itches and 8astards that stalk my posts and bash my goddamn opinion because they're Veteran Members?

Nevermind that last part xP
    I'm sorry, I'm just ****** right now. My best friend, whom I email just about everyday, asked if she could help me. I said no, so don't be surprised if I decline.

You don't have to come back to help me. Nothing will convince me to accept. Not even a ban.
    You wouldn't even be offering to help me if it wasn't for anonymous person Crickee asking for you to help. However, your message reminded me of what a friend told me once, I turned them down. I'll think about it, alright?
    you mean my no-life room? 1 PC and a closet full of consoles from between 3 years ago all the way back to 1970:p
    i want to live in a small town too one day, but having lived in the city my entire life, i will miss the city. if i was wealthy, i'd get an appartment in the city, and buy a chalet near a small town in the country. that way when i'm sick of all the city routine living consumer culture ****, i can escape with my friends for a weekend at the chalet xP one day, i guess, haha.
    That's a fine plan. This place is simple, inconsequential, a distraction. It's a good place to turn to for comfort now and then.
    yeah, you said it right. funny thing is, my french is bad even though i live in montreal and most my friends are francophones. i like montreal mostly for the nightlife and the city's downtown scene, it's really fun in the summer, but i find in terms of serious living stuff like working, and education up until university level is really crap compared to other places. I've been to toronto, and even though it's much more expensive to live there, it's much easier to find a profesional job really quick, and the people there arn't all party-every-day drugged up airheads. It's not that I don't know how to have fun, just that in montreal there are alot of people I know that are never serious and I'm sick of it lol
    You have nothing to apologize for, silly. On the contrary, I apologize for putting you in the position to mention something you'd have rather not. =)
    We should start a riot against them.
    ....no, we should just complain over the internet like the angry people we are.

I seem to listen to a lot of christian bands....though I'm atheist :v

No you are awesome.
    I am far from it.

Hey, I'm the one who makes the lame jokes around here >:v
    It's an inescapable trap. All three classes' work can only be done on the computer.

Oh dear. I hope she's not in very bad health, diablo. =/
    I'd rather not be spoiled. I dislike spoiled brats.
    But it still isn't fair though.

I could disagree with the Gaga though :v

Yaay I'm awesome :L
    If I'm awesome, then that makes you awesome too, yes.

Or outer space :v
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…