• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
The Great Butler

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pretty hard -3-

The Prince got the banhammer, by the way.

Oh, and I'm starting a new Star Wars fic soon. All is well.
    I'm glad you weren't offended by it. It is just satire, after all :p

Things have been good. I got modded on BMGf (go me!).

And I'm planning for Nando to have a bigger role in season two.
    That's not exactly easy to remedy, is it? =( I have a habit of going all out on the prologue; later chapters are usually more conservative, stylistically-wise. Well, I guess you'll have to wait and see.
    Thanks for the review.

As it is a foregone conclusion that the majority of readers would find the subject of inter-species romance icky, I'm not expecting a large audience. I'm gratified that you decided to read past the warning, though.

Yes, I've noticed that about other authors who attempt inter-species romance, too. As their fics concentrated primarily on the fluff and romance rather than their associated problems, reading them often left me with a sense of dissatisfaction. What happens in those fics is that Pokemon involved belong to the human (either as pets or battling Pokemon), and think little beyond the misery of their unconsummated feelings because they depend almost entirely on their owner to bring the relationship to fruition. Due to this, you could say they are more plot devices than characters in their own right. In Lucario's case, however, he is a free person and as such, can contribute on his part to 'closing the gap' between Evelyn and himself, although this proves more difficult than expected. Hence his lament.

Now I'm curious. Which parts would you have me trim?
    i see

though for me It just Proof and baccers, like why do you need need them for? Proof I know wasn't going to do much because she was never in the first three parts of manga but from what someone said on Bublagarden she got about 90 second, pretty stupid if you ask me by the way they show her and grave so much backstory on her you know. Baccer why would yo need it if it not really importent? why not just a battle tourney or special contest? Proof and baccer were the reason I was interested in movie 13 in the first place so it was like a real kick in to the face for me. but all i seemm of Proof is from the trailer which her scenes look well done but yeah that one thing I hated with DP, fales preview and unfair screentime

though it did give me a reason to redo my fic (was going to put Proof and baccer in regardless.)

though this is from my point of view of liking just for i don't like when they do stuff like that, it jsut stupid thuogh there could be money or time issue that affected it (like B/W) we never know

complex human character? what those
    yeah i know right well i trying to do my fic but well ever time I try to I keep getting shipping idea for one pairing, not good when you got to do a part that not shipping lol
    ----------
    Oh, and Juputoru - I WANT YOUR ICON.
    ----------
    Everyone does. But nobody else can have it. It's mine. All mine. Mineminemine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…