• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pokemon special

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well still...it's Lilly I wanna talk to, not her. It would just be so much easier if she could get MSN...

Eh, they treat me better than most of the others at school...which I why I hang with them.

*sigh* I know I was cruel and I know I can't take any of what I said back. But, fi I may say so, he did kinda deserve it.
    BUT she's on for a large enouhg amount of time for it not to be worth it to go on...

...You think that's cruel, you should see the worst they've done. Got too many war wounds to count dude :)

What was that something stupid?

Well, think about it. I can't get points across over SPPF without looking retarded, so where else can I talk to her? Besides the obvious place I can't go onto.
    ...wow xD

Yeah, so that option's out. Plus my ex is a regular there now, so the tension would just be massive...

Haha...they aren't that bad Max. Not once you get used to it :) Plus, they're only my school friends...my out-of-school friends, i.e. my real social life, are MUCH MUCH nicer :) (provided they're not in boarding school like half of them are now >_<)

Aww why you grounded?

Oh, OK...tbh I don't really wanna just VM her and stuff, I'd rather talk to her on the CB- oh wait MM would ban me talk to her over MSN or something...
    *huggles* I thought I wouldn't get the chance to talk to you again! :D

Hmm...on top of my girlfriend dumping me and that I can't talk to 3 of my closest friends anymore either (and 1 ****, but who counts him anyway), there's also these quotes from my so-called "friends":

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't talk to paedophiles."
    "Wait a minute, what relationship?"
    "You're hilarious. In a bad way."
    "You might be doing better, but at least I'm not an autistic retard who dates 12-year-olds from Yorkshire over the internet."
    "Nah, not a mate, more like a source of entertainment for us...and a paedo."

^ all from the past week and a half.

But besides that stuff, I'm all good. :) How about you?
    BTW does Lilly have any thoughts about wanting to see me again, or...?
    You know it took me and hour to write that apology I posted in the forum announcements for her, only for that **** to delete it before she arrived. I had no spare copies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…