• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw the updates as well. Sird being in DP was a real shocker and a treat. Sadly if she attacks now the Sinnoh Dexholders would not be able to win against her, at least not right now. Cynthia would need to help them. Either way It's looking good. The DP chapter might have a cliff hanger ending. Haven't had one of those in awhile. I can't wait to get more info on that. The new stuff with Black and White's arc was also nice. Seeing Black get his Pokabu or Tepig *Cringes* not about him getting the starter it's new name. Regardless it looked great as well. Black is shaping out to be a good character that I am excited to see more. I really do hope Cheren gets Snively, I mean Snivy so the rivalry can be intense. Tepig and Snivy can duke it out with there trainers, and if there both part of the BW agency I can see a real jealousy/rivalry emerging to make this intense and funny. As for the Kanto Dexholders maybe in HGSS volume form they'll appear, maybe but it still looks like HGSS was a open and closed case now but with this new info on DP we can hope for it. I really want to see adult Kanto quartet.
    Hey happy Thanksgiving man. I know it's pretty late. I was trying to come on earlier to say it but got held up.
    I still thinking changing the name to Unova wasn't necessary but what can you do? I still can't get use to the starters names. Every time I see Snivy I think of Snively from those old Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons of the 90's, they have the same long pointed nose to. Kinda funny. I'll eventually get over it but meh, worst names ever from starters. As for Sird, who know's when we'll see her. Just maybe she has a chance of being in the Platinum arc, because as of right now she is the only thing that could possibly connect Sinnoh to the other three regions. I also hope Black has more weird thing's going with his Pokemon like he did with Munna. The Munna thing was just plain awesome. I can't wait for more. It's a shame the Kanto quartet as you call them (Cool name) couldn't appear in HGSS and we might not see them again for a very long time. I highly doubt they will be in Platinum but we'll see. We need more updates on everything.
    I still don't like Unova and still seems pointless... *is stubborn* >3> But, I can't fault you for doing some research! xD

For the comments (I'm guessing you mean the visitor messages), I was thinking of doing those in one big PM. That is, unless you rather me post them to your profile instead? I'm starting on the PMs next as I've finished the emails~
    Wow, not really loving the Isshu starter's new name's, oh excuse me the 'Unova' starters. Whatever I guess. Changing Reshiram and Zekrom's meaning's is kind of odd but not threatening so I can live with those. I almost forgot about old Sird, there really not hurrying to showcase her and I thought she would be in HGSS. I guess we'll see. I think we'll get a gym battle or see a gym leader soon. If we are getting three BW chapters then I can see that happening. I hope December gets here like soon, I want a update. Waiting is killer as you said. I really want to see more of White's agency. Yup Black with Munna is just plain awesome. I hope they do more 'clear the mind' in future chapters.

On a side note I don't think I'll ever get use to calling Isshu Unova until the games come out here where you hear it so much you eventually get use to it.
    ...Why would NoA change the name of the Isshu region? What is the point of that? *is annoyed* The starters English names are... blegh. Nothing great; kinda boring sounding, actually... Except for Wotter's which just sounds hard to say. /end ranting
    Yep lets wait and hope for that to happen or else a fanfic could make up for that too too bad I am not good in making stories.
    I hope we find out about Archie as well, maybe during the will reading Archie will like pop back going "I'm not dead!" or something. But either way I just want to see the teenage Hoenn Dexholders. Wilder Sapphire FTW! Ruby will have his hands full with her. I'm eager to start more of the BW arc, like learn more about White's agency, See what Cheren and Bel/Belle's roles will be (Hopefully they'll be other Dexholders) and I want to see Team Plasma's evil plot unfold. I love Black with Munna. It's just shaping out to be amazing. I want more but we'll have to wait.

The Isshu starters are getting there English names today? Greet now I can finally start learning some names.
    You know, your posts are so overwhelmingly long, it is quite painful to read. D:

Try shortening. :D
    Saw it and loved it too. :3 Is it just me or is that comment like your DPD comment in length and style? XD They seem very similar.

o.o Sweet! I didn't know I was that close to game!Akane's nickname of her Milktank. Tsk tsk, Viz. Do your research and play the games! xD Hmm, maybe Viz should know about the existence of Bulbapedia for something to see what has been done and have more knowledge on other nicknames... On that note... Did Bulbapedia list what Akane named her Milktank in Japanese? Or was it just the English one?
    I think at the most they could romanize "Chakra" in a different name. Same with "Kurtz"... possibly... "Cartz/Curtz"? I dunno. I could be wrong.

I think they could keep the Japanese names. Maybe just change the K in "Kurtz" to a C?
    No covers yet? The waiting game goes on. As for the R/S plots I just figured new leaders would be the thing since Maxie's dead and Archie's...wherever and team revival's are popular in Special/Adventures I mean Team Rocket has revived so many times now that I'm sure whenever they beat them there like "Okay we beat Team Rocket this year. Next year they'll be back under a new leader." I kind of hope the plot has something to do with Maxie and Archie's will, would be interesting seeing all the grunts and commanders fight over it. Lol, Sapphire even wilder, that's a arc worth reading for that alone. Maybe Ruby and Sapphire can go on a date as teenagers...we'll see.
    Thanks~ The short messages aren't so bad since I can reply to them pretty quickly usually. I tend procrastinate on the longer ones. xD

XDD I had about five or six for the emails open. I manage to cut it down to three and I'm already working on another! No problem; I know you were just being spontaneous, so it was hard to get mad. ;D BL ones from Pixiv. I'm addicted now. x_x I every once in a while head to Danbooru and save pretty looking or humorous pictures. Mostly the pretty ones. xD Thank you! That sounds like a great plan~ Hahaha, thanks. <3 I'm glad you loved it! Some of the paragraphs are from a few months ago, so I hope nothing is too out-dated. XD I'm thinking to finish the emails (and the DPD reply before the thread closes) before tackling the PMs. I really want to get things finish before December hits, then I have exams up my neck. So, I wanna get ya before you get too busy too.

Serebii was going slow too so I went to go do something else then procrastinated on it. It was a conspiracy and a swift end. No way to save it as Firefox just froze. Yeah, it totally sucks and I hope it didn't ruin things for you too badly. Hmm. Maybe computers are starting some type of revolution; mine sure does act like it wants too! No worries. I will reply, it'll just take me a while since I'm slow as the length makes me feel lazy. XDD It's hard to imagine you being lazy when I see such posts~
    Your welcome and thank you for the witty-compliment! ^_^
    -Heh, I wouldn't have noticed it either if I weren't looking at the image x8 magnification, but after that, it was very, very noticeable.
    -Thank you. ^.^ And I do believe the cost of ink probably prevents them from doing any edits.
    -Well, it was the development staff of Emerald who thought. "Were going to make her Pokemon like her challenges: long and hard." *makes hissing noises with tongue sticking out*
    -Heh. ^.^

Wow, she looks nude, time to fix it! ^.^
    http://img808.imageshack.us/i/censored3.png/

Been doing okay, thank you for asking. ^.^
    I'm sorry I hadn't replied to those messages before.

And I forgot... I gotta delete that "Currently rejecting PMs" line. I used to need it but now I don't really care that much.

About your last message...

My initial guess is that Viz'll either make up new names for the characters or keep the Japanese names, but I don't know how influencial Chuang Yi has been to Viz. Same with Coronis. I'd read somewhere that Chuang Yi used some names that Coronis used, but I don't know what Viz has done the same with Coronis, or even with Chuang Yi.

I wouldn't be surprised if they made their own names. But they did use Japanese names in D&P Adventure, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did that too. (Personally I hope they use the Japanese names, but we'll see.)
    Just thought to let you know that the reply for your December Plot Discussion has been pushed back. I had it all done then lost it all thanks to my stupid computer and stupid Firefox. T_T I'll definitely have the Long Email done, though.
    That's good news on volume 14. I look forward to that. I wish I could like speed up time or something. Anyway I'm looking forward to all the releases for the series. I also thought they would revive Team Aqua and Magma, but with new leaders or something, or they could do something with Maxie or Archie's will what they leave there team's for example. The Super legendary from Isshu will probably be the main focus or part of it like Deoxys and Arceus were for the last ones. I don't remember what it is though. And just seeing teenage Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald will be good enough for me. I wonder how wild Sapphire's gotten as a teen?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…