• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Monster Guy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• um... she still has to touch the stairs, and her character's a metal bird. a normal bird has troubles going up the stairs. Psychic's character probably wouldn't make it...

hihi! XD
    In the Gijinka academy, posted new character, CHU THUNDER! the pickachu girl raised by parents, and the by people who battle them. Very new theme...
    I actually count Phione as like a inbetween legendary and normal since he tend to be left out in legendary RPG and normally can't be used in normal ones. I just think its in an awkward place all by itself. Anyways still can't decide on a pokemon... I just love so many of them.
    Yeah I notice it after I posted that message... I've never thought of Rotom as a legendary since its breedable. There seem to be lack of a appearance section... Oh well, I'm going to make myself some sign-ups... its so hard to choose a pokemon.
    Your welcome. I see you have given some thought about the attacks and abilities the Gijinks. Just out of curiousity, will you be allowing any legendary Gijinkas? I can imagine how difficult that could be, they being so overpowered and all. They'll probably make good teacher, huh?
    Hehe they're born with the soul of a pokemon; I saw something like that in a preview of a game that'll come out eventually. I don't remember the name. But your character has the ability to uses dragon powers because they were born with a dragon's soul... You might be able to use that for the reason.

Another question: Are these humans accepted or shunned by a majority of people? That's another thing to think about since people tend to fear those with special powers. They also may try to used them for their own selfish needs. If they're shunned this school can be their refuge or a place people send their kids out of shame. For both cases this would be a place where they belong and can meet people like themselves as well as a place where they can hone and learn how to used their powers. As well as maybe a chance to spot any with ill intentions.

Well that’s something to think about if you want to make this a RPG.
    ----------
    Pokemon Gijinka Academy. It's a school for humans who share the abilities of a Pokemon.
    ----------
    I just recently read that in the discussion RPG idea thread and I was wondering why do (some?) human have pokemon abilities?
    I know! D:< Luckily it is now though. *whew!* Thanks for telling me when Mangafox wasn't working though, I appreciate it. ^^

Oh, I don't know if you know or not, but in case you don't -- good news. Munna kept it's wonderful name in the English BW game. =D Woohoo! Now to just hope Musharna lucks out as well. xDD;;
    *takes attack* It does not have any effect! I'mma Tyranitar! 8D
    BTW, I liek Tyranitar.

Crunch! *bites Musharna* Hmm...Musharna flesh tastes kinda nice. 8D *shot*
    Lol so so very true...but then again Ash was shocked about the loss of electric attacks~ (dunno why, I just keep wanting to back up the anime just because it rocks!~)
    Anyways, heya!~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…